GA242 Philips Turntable

Ragunathcosmos

Hi ,
My name is Ragu and i am from Madurai .

I have a Philips GA242 turntable and it has to be serviced. The GP390 cartridge or the stylus has to be checked and replaced .

Could someone help me in finding a service station in and around Madurai to service my turntable .

Thanks

I
Hi ,
My name is Ragu and i am from Madurai .

I have a Philips GA242 turntable and it has to be serviced. The GP390 cartridge or the stylus has to be checked and replaced .

Could someone help me in finding a service station in and around Madurai to service my turntable .

Thanks
I'm not sure about the service for a turntable in madurai. You can check in chennai at Rhythm House is in Moore market

Rhythm House is a fantastic place. The GA242 is worth resuscitating. You can replace the cartridge with a wide variety of choices. Note that the GP390 is a ceramic cartridge and you should replace it with a moving magnet cartridge that is available in Chennai. I have no doubt that you can get a very wide variety of cartridges in Chennai. Get a magnetic moving magnet cartridge.

Also, you will need to buy something with a phono input. Members of this group, please help explain this!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back