Game(s) you are currently addicted to.....

Any world of warcraft players out here ? was onto it for some time ..but then gave up wondering if i should get back and if so how :)

FlatOut.jpg

flatout2pic_003.jpg

with my ps3 down its just dreamin bout gamin!!!!!!!!!!!and yeah can i include playing fetch the frisbee with my great dane's?...n yeah there goes the litlle fella's pic!!!!!!!...ZZzzzzzzzz.............is it allowed to post my pets pic here?!.will i get banned?!!!!!!!!!!!!heheheeeeeee

Last edited:
Cute dog you have mickey....I've finished Assasins Creed lol.....and now I play SOCOM: Confrontation and OMG...I get killed every time...:mad:

Cute dog you have mickey....I've finished Assasins Creed lol.....and now I play SOCOM: Confrontation and OMG...I get killed every time...:mad:

thnx bro!....happy to hear you calling "goofy"! cute!...a lot of ppl get quite scared by his hugeness!...nd anyway this pic was frm when he was 3months old!!!!!!!now he looks a lot dfrnt but still yeah always cute to me:eek:hyeah:!!!!!!

hehe looks like i am the weirdo in the entire forum who's post's pics of his guitar,pet dog,etc!....dunno what all the future holds!.i quite pity the ppl here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my labrador retriever"teddy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and yeah baby!...i play fetch game with this guy too!!!!!!!!!!!!
so again going by the title/rules of this thread!!!!!!!!

my labrador retriever"teddy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!...and yeah baby!...i play fetch game with this guy too!!!!!!!!!!!!
so again going by the title/rules of this thread!!!!!!!!

:p now which one is metalmickey .......... Awesome pups you have there bro. Can you take some nice pics and post ........... Greatdane and teddy side by side .......... teddy looks reallyyyyyyyyyy cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:p now which one is metalmickey .......... Awesome pups you have there bro. Can you take some nice pics and post ........... Greatdane and teddy side by side .......... teddy looks reallyyyyyyyyyy cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee

these are quite old/fav pics of these guys but ill try to upload somethng new...its tough to hold these guys together...they are pretty much like tom n jerry!....with "teddy" being tom!!!!!!!!....the dane is really a gentle giant except for his atrociously long/strong tail which he faithfully wags always! but for me its like an whiplash!!!!!!!....

Hello Fellow gamers,
anybody playing battlefield badcompany 2 multiplayer in XBOX live. I am just wondering how does one uses the engineering tool and the medical kit provied by the medics. I am playing it for last 2 days but still no clue. It is a killer multiplayer game. Didn't bother to continue to play the single player mission its very boring.
Thanks.

I have only ever played one computer game: solitaire.

I just looked at the Ubuntu version. I was disappointed because you only get three deals, whereas I consider the greatest sol victories to be the ones where you only get one or two cards each deal, but you stick at it and get there in the end.

Looks like I'll have to find that pack of cards!

Red Dead Redemption ...... This is the first xbox360 game that I have liked so much and am playing with proper interest ....... Its developed ny Rockstar (GTA series) so its no surprise that the game play resembles GTA. But the presentation and execution is entirly different. The backdrop is old mexican western style with you obviously a hard hitting cowboy, who lands in the city with an objectivve to catch his load. Much like GTA you rome in the city doing objectivs/targets/jobs, gaining your popularity fame and money, in order to have enough support to take down your final enemy.
Gameplay involves every western stunt you can have much like a movie, bullet battle on Horse, on train, dual challenges, typical western fight sequesces, puzzels, helping poor and the needy...... etc ect ...... very engaging and entertaining ....... 7/10 for this game

Need For Speed : Shift
Nothing new to introduce. If you like the classic way of track racing with a lots and lots of customization and tunings. This is a must have game for you.

Resistance : Fall of Man
If you are a FPS lover this is a must for your collection. It has everything - classic WW II ingredients + Aliens + a race to save the world + Great Boss levels and the best part - I guess it has the most gripping story line. But gameplay is very very good. Buy this one and you will not be disappointed.

God of War Collectors Edition : I and II
No intro for this one. The game that redefined PS3. One of the most matured ones available in the market. The remastered levels are very good. Just finished Part I. Hungry for more. GoW III is definitely my next buy.

Next probable purchase : GoW III, Farcry I and II

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back