Genius sp-hf1800A

mystikcs

Anyone here know about the Genius sp-hf1800A?
I am looking for a 2ch desktop speaker. The reviews of Genius sp-hf1800A are good everywhere. Just wanted to know the opinion of experts here.
The other options I have is
Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II
and Bose companion 2.
But these two are double the price of Genius.

Last edited:
I had one for quite some time, was good while it lasted. (should have lasted for almost 1 year). Sound was really decent.

Then suddenly it went dead. I was told this cannot get repaired at the service center, as I did not have much option took it to a SP Road speaker service center, couple of things including a capacitor had conked (not sure about reason, the speaker shop person's opinion was that this may occur if suddenly the voltage was higher than 230V - though nothing else at home has a issue). Spent about Rs. 1000 on repairs, this is currently working, though not sure if the sound quality is the same as before (have not really checked as I lost interest in it. Is now kept in storage since last 6 months, intent was to used as backup speaker if required). As you are also in Bangalore, if you like, you can pick it up from me. PM me if you need.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back