Getting the best sound of my BS22 speakers...

Yeah! The accuracy modded model was also tested I think. It can give really expensive speakers a run for their money. I hope he measures JBL Stage A120 or A130 too. Those can be really great too at a budget. Arena 120 measures superbly.

Toe-in will make these brighter. This is why I feel measurements are vital, especially high-quality ones like by Amir. It can truly show how to make the best out of each speaker and which one to buy.
Measurents are vital thats true. Problem is half of the veteran audiophiles do not look for the most accurate sound. Many people dont strive for accuracy rather they want larger than life soundstages certain specific coloration. Good thing at thid point of time is, we dont need to spend tons of money if accuracy is what we are looking for.

One small thing, indian households imo has more reflective stuff like windows and vitriefied tiles than a typical european or US household for whihc theese things are mainly designed

If the speakers are toed-in so they both intersect on your face, that may collapse the holographic image, but will definitely improve the detail OP is looking for. This way, the high frequencies get enhanced as they are more directional, and will improve detail in my opinion. Ultimately, OP has to experiment and find what works best in his room and settle with the positioning that doesn't affect detail and soundstage.
That totally depends on speakers, and where they are kept in the room. But yes toe in must be done according in a sensible way by not letting them intersect. :)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back