Glad I found this place

skartik21

Hi everybody !! I was struggling with questions on the various AV systems and their functionalities when I came across this site. So, I wasted no time in registering here.

I stay in New Mumbai and consider myself to be a movie and music lover.

Now that I am a member here, I look forward to exchange of loads of invaluable information on the AV world. :)

To tell you the truth I am a general music lover and till recently I used to listen to rock music and metal. Now I am listening to more and more stuff of the instrumental variety a bit of Trance and similar kinds.

As for movies I generally prefer movies of the unpredictable type, that throw you off balance with their unexpected twists. My favourites include Pulp Fiction, Usual Suspects, Mulholland Drive etc.

I am looking to put together a good Home Theatre cum Music System for a reasonable budget. Will soon be posting a detailed query on the same. I guess this is just the place where I can find out about it. :D

To tell you the truth I am a general music lover and till recently I used to listen to rock music and metal. Now I am listening to more and more stuff of the instrumental variety a bit of Trance and similar kinds.

Great. Myself am into rock and soft metal. Instrumental mainly the melodious Kenny G variety. Used to listen to trance when I used to pub hop, but not much these days.

As for movies I generally prefer movies of the unpredictable type, that throw you off balance with their unexpected twists. My favourites include Pulp Fiction, Usual Suspects, Mulholland Drive etc.

All 3 are my favorite movies. Have seen them lots of times especially The Usual Suspects which is absolutely great.

I am looking to put together a good Home Theatre cum Music System for a reasonable budget. Will soon be posting a detailed query on the same. I guess this is just the place where I can find out about it. :D

You are in the right place. Lots of helpful people here who will extend all cooperation till you are satisfied.

The key is to make an informed decision. I would rather know what I am getting when I am buying a system, then blindly purchase something hoping that it is the right choice. I hope to get enough matter to make an infpormed decision. Thanks for welcoming me here !! :cool:

The key is to make an informed decision. I would rather know what I am getting when I am buying a system, then blindly purchase something hoping that it is the right choice. I hope to get enough matter to make an infpormed decision. Thanks for welcoming me here !! :cool:

the first step is your preferences - av / stereo music. and what sort of music. the next step is defining your budget. once you do this then members can shortlist brands etc. nows the important part. you must go listen to each of these brands. each brand has its own characteristics and based on your personal preferences you may or may not like them.

imo you choose the speakers first and then a suitable amp to match and then the source. there are advocates of doing it in the total opposite way.

if youre buying in bits and pieces then its also important to have a master plan in mind

enjoy the journey

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back