Going to Bangkok. Anyone anything

denzong

Hi all

I going to Bangkok tomo (5 th night) and would be back on monday (8th)

Anyone wants anything then please let me know ASAP. First come first serve and strictly against advance payments.

I am not getting anything for myself so can get for my friends here.

Regards

bring sweet memories..
i guess we can see the pics for free:p

try to get himedia 910a in 4k , i cant give advance , will give 4.5k if you can.

I dont wnt anything. But can you please check the best price one can get for

Olympus OMD E-M5 body only
m.Zuiko 9-18mm f/4-5.6 lens
m.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8 lens
m.Zuiko 40-150mm lens
Panasonic Lumix 35-100mm lens?

If it gives you an excuse to walk about while window shopping nothing like it. If its too much trouble then skip. You can write it on a chit in case you have difficulty remembering.

Thanks
--G0bble

bring back sweet memories from the walking street, that is if u go to Pattaya ;-)
Shop at Indira Mall, definitely pick an LED 3D tv for yourself
Shop at MBK for some gadgets.
Lots of shopping & safe journey

Hey- too late this time, but if you go next time, I might need something from the Opera Consonance dealer there. Hope to have some cash ready by then!:)

Hi Dear,
Nice to read your post. It shows your selfless behaviour. Bring some sweet memories of Bankok to share with Forum members.....Have a nice and safe journey
Ashutosh

Hi all

I going to Bangkok tomo (5 th night) and would be back on monday (8th)

Anyone wants anything then please let me know ASAP. First come first serve and strictly against advance payments.

I am not getting anything for myself so can get for my friends here.

Regards

Sir please try to get me the B&W dust cover logo/badges.

I thank you in anticipation

Great gesture Denzong! Try to find out the prices of Consonance Opera Cyber 211 and Cyber 880 mono-blocks. Lets see how good the prices in Bangkok are!

denzong, remember stereo configuration is ideal , practically it is 2.1 :p

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back