Goldenear triton speakers

sree0320

Hi members
There wasn't any discussion on these amazing speakers recently. After all these years listening to stereo music with subwoofers, I have felt that synergy is missing between speakers and sub.
So, I have decided to take a look at the built-in active sub speakers route.
I have decided to buy triton3 plus which are having good reviews.
To my surprise, no dealer from India!
Audiovision,mumbai used to stock them earlier does not dealing with them anymore.
Anyone recently purchased them or anyone tried contacting them to know the facts?

They are indeed good speakers but not more familiar in Indian market. Audiovision, Mumbai used to deal in these speakers, but as usual too expensive to own and poor marketing . Now leftover available on audiovision for more than 50% discount with six months warranty. Same way mordaunt short, Heco has stopped their business in India.

Hi members
There wasn't any discussion on these amazing speakers recently. After all these years listening to stereo music with subwoofers, I have felt that synergy is missing between speakers and sub.
Audiovision,mumbai used to stock them earlier does not dealing with them anymore.
Anyone recently purchased them or anyone tried contacting them to know the facts?
http://www.audiovisionindia.com/sale/

The numbers on the website does not work apparently. A friend wanted to look at the golden ear speakers. Does anyone know their contact details ? Who to talk to? Are these ex demo speakers or new ? Any idea ?

Hi members
There are drawbacks of built-in subwoofer.
Separate sub gives you freedom of placement ( one of the disadvantages)

There are drawbacks of built-in subwoofer.
Separate sub gives you freedom of placement ( one of the disadvantages)
Yes I agree with that.
There are multiple threads debating on these aspects.
But from my experience, combinations among the marantz SR5008, pm6005,pm5004, Wharfedale 9.5 , 9.1 , SW 150 and SVS PC12 plus in small to large rooms from nearly square to rectangular rooms with proper sub crawling I couldn't get the satisfaction of integration among the frequencies.
Sometimes we used to go mad for months about the placement.

So finally I wanted to try these integrated sub speakers to experience the synergy.

Yes I agree with that.
But from my experience, combinations among the marantz SR5008, pm6005,pm5004, Wharfedale 9.5 , 9.1 , SW 150 and SVS PC12 plus in small to large rooms from nearly square to rectangular rooms with proper sub crawling I couldn't get the satisfaction of integration among the frequencies.

So finally I wanted to try these integrated sub speakers to experience the synergy.
If the speakers will be placed close to wall then it might not be a issue.. But if placed far from the front wall the frequency cancellation will occur.

Yes I agree with that.

It's not only about placement, did you time align the Subwoofer? Did you set correct phase and crossover point?

Hi members

There is a seller in Coimbatore for Golden Ear.

I bought Triton 2 from audiovision 5 years back. Still going strong and very resolving and refined sound. I bought it largely for the sub integration and they can go down to 16hz but was surprised with the fantastic highs as well.

I bought the GoldenEar AON3 from audiovision india. I don't think I'd stumble upon better speakers, ever (well, there will always be better speakers, but 'm talking about the sub 50k INR stereo package). I've auditioned several speakers over the ears. Placed 8 feet apart, the speakers just disappear. Unfortunately, my rented apartment doesn't give me the 8ft luxury. I was astonished and shocked when I listened to KJ Yesudas and Leonard Cohens deep vibrant voices. For the price that I bought them, these little speakers have been exceeding my expectations, every single day. Wish I had the money to buy the tritons when they were listed for half the price.

Back