Good basic LED TV

LEDtvFinder

Hi All,

I have gone through a few posts and could find a few related ones too but none which could directly address my question. Thus, i am starting a new thread

I am looking to buy a basic (non-smart, non-3D) 40-42' LED TV for my home. Since, my focus is not on smart features or 3D, the focus is more on Picture and audio quality.

I have gone through a list of TV's and tried searching for reviews for the models available in India but have not been able to find.

My budget is about 50-55K (non strictly defined) but can extend upto approx. 60K considering the EMI options available these days.

The list from which i am looking to finalise -
1. Samsung 40F5100
2. Sony KDL-R452A
3. LG 42LN5400
4. Any smart TV that has a better picture quality than those above with a similar price range.

Can you please suggest which TV model could be a good option.
Also some tips/ways to measure picture quality of TV's on display in showrooms.

Please also do suggest some websites that have good TV reviews (for models in India)

Thanks all for the precious time that you spare to answer my query

Hello Folks,
Thanks for the replies.

My Focus & priority is picture quality. Does the 42E6D / LN6310 have better picture quality then the options i have enlisted?

Can you suggest any links of the review for the suggested models?

Thanks

E6D is about 60K and also a smart TV.

I am not keen to pay anyting for getting the smart features. Rather i will pay more for a better picture/sound quality

Hi

LED TV lifespan is anything between 3-5 years (internet forums and reviews) so you need to ensure that you select a model that suits your requirement and budget..most important being warranty.

I did a good window shopping at Vijay Sales, Croma , E Zone etc and finalised a few models in terms of inputs (connectivity options , Composite / AV modes / HDMI / PC input), USB which plays all movie formats, Audio out facility and front soundbar.....finally the Toshiba PU series appealed to me in terms of my requirements....budget and ofcourse...3 years warranty.

Hope this helps.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back