Good Budget floorstanders for Yamaha

Can i assume your budget is around 80INR for all speakers? Then why not look for something like this...https://www.hifimart.com/package-de...es-aj-5237zt-7-1-channel-speaker-package.html

IMHO This kind of package can really do justice to the amplifier you've got.
If its 60k INR look at these...https://www.hifimart.com/package-de.../boston-acoustic-a26-5-1-speaker-package.html

very well received by some forum members.

I am fine with the Pioneer's 7.1, however, when I contacted this company here they said pioneer is acquired by onkyo and that they dont sell these anymore.

What is the best price for the pioneers , Online I can find pricing upto 64k and it is out of stock on the HIFI mart.

Finally bought a pair of Boston Acoustics A26 for the TV room and use the Yamaha Ns20 Package speakers as surround/center.

Bought a Mission MX3 floor standers for the Projector room and will use a pair of the yamaha speakers as rear or surround for the time being then will uppgrade later.

Pricing from Hifimart 15900+ for the A26 and 25k for Mission MX3

Cool. Do post your impressions once installed.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

HI Guys,
So I bought A26 bookshelves & the Mission MX3 floorstanders,

Due to space restrictions, I have used the A26 for the TV and they pair wonderfully with the Yamaha 3066 receiver., I dont feel a need to add SUB to the TV and it does the job decently , I love the performance of the A26, I feel bad for not buying 2x of those .

I have added the Mission MX3 for the fronts of my projector room and its paired with Yamaha 581 receiver.,

My projector room is larger and doesn't have any things so for a room that size the Mission Mx3 does the job, and the bass is decent and a touch higher than A26.

I have added the 2 tiny satellites as the surround speakers for now on the projector room and I have bought

Boston Acoustics A 225C Dual 5.25" Woofer 2-Way Center Channel Speaker

I will let you all know how it performs in my setup.

Question, Currently my Yamaha 581 has a minimum impedance of 6 ohms but I have this Yamaha YST-SW20 20 watt sub that has 4 ohms attached to it.

Though it works (and is good enough for my ears) is this a huge mistake or am i going to be fine?

And for a low-end receiver like mine adding dolby atmos speakers is that really any good? Note I do not have any false ceiling so I cannot mount it in ceiling like a typical HT room allows you to

Question, Currently my Yamaha 581 has a minimum impedance of 6 ohms but I have this Yamaha YST-SW20 20 watt sub that has 4 ohms attached to it.

Though it works (and is good enough for my ears) is this a huge mistake or am i going to be fine?

Great to see your setup shaping up well. Congratulations.

Regarding the Sub, I think it's an Active sub. So nothing to worry. You are liking it, that is all that matters.

MaSh

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back