Good Evening All

john mathew

I would like to introduce myself first. My name is John Mathew and am from Kerala.
I was carefully watching forum from few months but have no idea how to become part of it.
Last few days saw many self introductions and decided to join in the same way. Still I am not much aware of forum rules.
Really happy to be a part of the forum and having lots of friends.
Thanks,
John Mathew

I would like to introduce myself first. My name is John Mathew and am from Kerala.
I was carefully watching forum from few months but have no idea how to become part of it.
Last few days saw many self introductions and decided to join in the same way. Still I am not much aware of forum rules.
Thanks,
John Mathew

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

Better late than never!

This is indeed one of the best forums to be part of....there are many threads loaded with direct experience and also professional knowledge from our diverse Fellow Members (FMs). Make sure to read the threads for information regarding any queries or issues you have with AV.

All the best....Happy Browsing!

Welcome to the forum JM

Apologies in advance but I could not stop myself from asking are you Mr John Mathew , the filmmaker?

Not that I movie crazy but for me sarfarosh is Aamir Khan's best movie till date

Thanks,
John Mathew

Hello John,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining.

Since you mentioned it, here are the forum rules:

Regards.

Welcome to the forum JM

Apologies in advance but I could not stop myself from asking are you Mr John Mathew , the filmmaker?

Not that I movie crazy but for me sarfarosh is Aamir Khan's best movie till date

No boss. The only similarity is both of us from Kerala.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back