Good Instrument albums to look

This morning my son gave me a collection of the Irish-Norwegian duo "Secret Garden" and all the pieces are musically superb. One of their most well known albums is "White Stones". To say I was very moved is a bit of an understatement. This has been called the neo-classical style.

Regards.

Coming from a classically trained musician I would trust your feedback. :)
Been looking for new stuff to consider for change and variety. Thanks.

Cheers

This morning my son gave me a collection of the Irish-Norwegian duo "Secret Garden" and all the pieces are musically superb. One of their most well known albums is "White Stones". To say I was very moved is a bit of an understatement. This has been called the neo-classical style.

Regards.

After getting clue, I listened samples of this album at Amazon. At first I was skeptical because of it's new age, spiritual, modern look but once I took a listen I was amazed and taken aback by the beauty of the music on this cd. The songs have classical roots and sensational melodies. The main performers of Secret Garden are extremely talented musicians. The violinist is a sheer joy to listen, so fluid and touching my heart. Thanks Asit for your clue to this treasure. I am going to order this CD from Amazon without any hesitation.

I have the album Inside i'm singing by secret garden which is quite good. Probably will get the "best of " next.

well im a jazz buff so here are some jazz albums
allan holdsworth - agains the clock
chick corea -return to forever-romantic warrior
aldemeola- electric rendezvous
paco de lucia-golden collection
jan hamer-jeff beck -live
john coltrane- a love supreme
branford marsalis-making music
lee ritenour-on the line
eric johnson- a via musicom
george benson-weekend in la
miles davis-kind of blue

these are only some of them
cheers
himadri

Music for an Arabian Night
- by Ron Goodwin and his Concert Orchestra

Something different but very nice music, IMO.
First heard the album 25 years back; still enjoy listening to it....
The Oriental / Arabian flavour comes thru clearly.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back