Good Original 90’s Vinyl

Bhim Bhai

Banned
Banned
As you all know, 90’s records can be hard to get hold of and vary massively in quality.

What albums, originally pressed in the 90’s have good sound fidelity?

I.e. I do know that Aashiqui is criminally bad. The greatest album of that era pressed like that? I want to speak to the manager! 🤠

Many are of decent quality but hard to get hold of. Some on the top of my mind are
Sadak , Saajan, Quayamat Se Quayamat Tak, Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikander , Mr.India & Tezaab

Go through following two threads for more info already discussed on this topic

Go through following two threads for more info already discussed on this topic

90’s original presses was my specific question.

It is a new question that requires a particular response.

@Bhim Bhai..The sound quality of 90's albums released in vinyl vary widely. Still some of the recordings which are quite good are listed below based on my experience:

From late 80's:
  1. Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (T-Series)
  2. Tezaab (T-Series)
  3. Parinda (Weston)
  4. Maine Pyar Kiya (HMV) - Both the CD and cassette sound is pretty much average quality. The LP release has the best sound quality
  5. Chandni (HMV) - Although the LP is mono, it sounds better than the cassette and CD releases.
From the early 90's:
  1. Vishwatma (HMV)
  2. Phool Aur Kaante (Tips)
  3. Khel (Tips)
  4. Vansh (Tips)
  5. Sir (Lara)

@Bhim Bhai..The sound quality of 90's albums released in vinyl vary widely. Still some of the recordings which are quite good are listed below based on my experience:

From late 80's:
  1. Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (T-Series)
  2. Tezaab (T-Series)
  3. Parinda (Weston)
  4. Maine Pyar Kiya (HMV) - Both the CD and cassette sound is pretty much average quality. The LP release has the best sound quality
  5. Chandni (HMV) - Although the LP is mono, it sounds better than the cassette and CD releases.
From the early 90's:
  1. Vishwatma (HMV)
  2. Phool Aur Kaante (Tips)
  3. Khel (Tips)
  4. Vansh (Tips)
  5. Sir (Lara)
Is there any particular batch or release of maine pyar kiya sounded good? I have two lps one sounded very good and other average

Is there any particular batch or release of maine pyar kiya sounded good? I have two lps one sounded very good and other average
As far as I know, only one version of Maine Pyar Kiya LP was released in 1989. There was no repress or 2nd pressing release in 1990 or 1991. Maybe in some later batches, the quality was average.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back