Good / reasonable car audio installer in Bangalore?

hifitoaster

Hi, My brother who isnt a forum member(not into too much internet stuff!) wants to install his system on a 2012 Ford Figo. He already has all the components with him.
The front and rear speakers are installed ( Polk DB 6501 , 651) with damping. Currently he has a stock system. He already bought a Kenwood KMM 518HD from US (wanted 4v pre outs was the cheapest with it) and Focal Auditor amp. The previous installation was not proper that the rear speaker isnt sounding great as front. Upon swapping the rears to fronts the result was same(whatever goes to rear door was poor sounding). He was irritated by the arrogance of the previous installer. So, now looking for someone who is willing to listen to what we need and install. Can anyone suggest a sensible person. we are not looking for an insanely expensive install, as you can see the stuff we got already. Every thing together only added up to roughly 28k including the current damping.

Evo in Cambridge Layout - they would be slightly cheaper than TopGear . but you mention arrogance of the installer was the reason for look out -so his original installer could be Evo too. most of these guys behave as if they know it all and are arrogant. we would have to put up with these guys and insist on the work required or pick DIY route.

Evo in Cambridge Layout - they would be slightly cheaper than TopGear . but you mention arrogance of the installer was the reason for look out -so his original installer could be Evo too. most of these guys behave as if they know it all and are arrogant. we would have to put up with these guys and insist on the work required or pick DIY route.
The orginal installer wasnt evo, but he had the cheapest price for the damping mat upon comparison. We bought the polk 6501 from him, but already had the 651. So while asked to install that on the rear, they rushed and did not cover the door well. The front door is well installed. They were not ready to listen what he asked but was ignoring lot of things so, now we dont want to go back there to fix it.

It is a highly disorganized sector. Experiences can vary. There is more of misinformation in the car audio sector. So tread carefully

in that case Evo could be useful - as usual try to avoid weekends and target weekday afternoon.
probably you would buy wiring kit, RCA cables etc from them apart from installation - you can negotiate a bit.

It is a highly disorganized sector. Experiences can vary. There is more of misinformation in the car audio sector. So tread carefully
Reading the mixed reviews I feel the same. I think it totally depends on what the mood of the best installer is on your day!

in that case Evo could be useful - as usual try to avoid weekends and target weekday afternoon.
probably you would buy wiring kit, RCA cables etc from them apart from installation - you can negotiate a bit.

Thats the plan, thats why we didnt get the wiring kit yet, as I think they wont be happy to see us not buying anything from them. Otherwise will get to a local workshop where a person has some free time to listen to us. But, in that case, is there much differences between entry level wiring kits on amazon? I understand there are great cables from reputed firms but doesnt match with the rest of our budget,

Thats the plan, thats why we didnt get the wiring kit yet, as I think they wont be happy to see us not buying anything from them. Otherwise will get to a local workshop where a person has some free time to listen to us. But, in that case, is there much differences between entry level wiring kits on amazon? I understand there are great cables from reputed firms but doesnt match with the rest of our budget,
I would suggest 4AWG wiring kit - just make sure it is made of copper strands. in case going for a DIY route even the house wiring of similar gauge will work - but it would be difficult route it through tight spaces. car kits are supple and RCAs come with low profile connectors. normally the RCAs bundled along with amp wiring kit are of inferior quality construction - i would suggest you buy RCAs separate.

I would suggest 4AWG wiring kit - just make sure it is made of copper strands. in case going for a DIY route even the house wiring of similar gauge will work - but it would be difficult route it through tight spaces. car kits are supple and RCAs come with low profile connectors. normally the RCAs bundled along with amp wiring kit are of inferior quality construction - i would suggest you buy RCAs separate.
Is there any brand to look for in car RCA.? I know some good home RCA's but in a car environment it needs to be more tough.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back