Pioneer SP-C22 - center
Monoprice 9723 - 12" sub
Boston Acoustics - A26 for Rear LR
Pioneer SP-BS22 - for Rear Surround LR
Himedia q10 Pro for media player

Audessey setup done
I have been playing Mp3s and FLACs through Q10 pro > Marantz
Using Bluray, Atmos and DTS rips for Movies

1) Currently not completely satisfied with the soundstage, any recommendations on tweaking the settings for better output?
2) Is it better to consult a sound stage expert or professional to check and provide suggestions. Do we have any contacts of such experts to come visit my place
3) Is there any regular connect or catch up among the members (I live in Hyderabad) who can come over and provide their opinions.

Need your valuable suggestions...

If you can upload some pictures of the room and setup it will be quite helpful. Usually imaging and soundstage are dependent on proper speaker placement and some room treatment.

Hi All,
I have the following setup and have been using for nearly 6 months:

Marantz NR 1607 - 7.2 channel
Pioneer FS52 - tower speakers in Front
Pioneer SP-C22 - center
Monoprice 9723 - 12" sub
Boston Acoustics - A26 for Rear LR
Pioneer SP-BS22 - for Rear Surround LR
Himedia q10 Pro for media player

Audessey setup done
I have been playing Mp3s and FLACs through Q10 pro > Marantz
Using Bluray, Atmos and DTS rips for Movies

1) Currently not completely satisfied with the soundstage, any recommendations on tweaking the settings for better output?
2) Is it better to consult a sound stage expert or professional to check and provide suggestions. Do we have any contacts of such experts to come visit my place
3) Is there any regular connect or catch up among the members (I live in Hyderabad) who can come over and provide their opinions.

Need your valuable suggestions...

Audyssey setup sometimes fails to factor the furniture and other such stuff in the room....it only calibrates distance, tonal qualities etc....

There is manual settings available where you can possible increase each speaker level by +1db.....and check.....

also try placing the front speakers in a slight angel inwards to listening area....that can help...

Try all these for a couple of days...this means keeping those placements / settings for 3 days minimum and seeing if there is any difference...

Source levels of all inputs is by default at 0db....you can increase this upto 12db (max)....suggest you keep the same on +5db and try first...

then you can tweak speaker levels accordingly.....I am sure its only a minor placement and settings issue....

The NR1607 is very capable to run Dali Zensor 7 towers....the FS52 should not be any challenge to drive at all.....

Audyssey setup sometimes fails to factor the furniture and other such stuff in the room....it only calibrates distance, tonal qualities etc....

There is manual settings available where you can possible increase each speaker level by +1db.....and check.....

also try placing the front speakers in a slight angel inwards to listening area....that can help...

Try all these for a couple of days...this means keeping those placements / settings for 3 days minimum and seeing if there is any difference...

Source levels of all inputs is by default at 0db....you can increase this upto 12db (max)....suggest you keep the same on +5db and try first...

then you can tweak speaker levels accordingly.....I am sure its only a minor placement and settings issue....

The NR1607 is very capable to run Dali Zensor 7 towers....the FS52 should not be any challenge to drive at all.....

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back