Google Home mini

I don’t think it can do that.

My nvidia shield is automatically configured on google home. It’s simply amazing these lil gizmos. YouTube music is yet not available in India, so I play music via google play music on the mini.

My daughter is driving the mini nuts by asking so many questions :D

Havent really tried much...my kid understood the steps from the net and he set it up. Echo is more sensitive while google mini sound is way better than echo dot.

u got a chromecast attached? i doubt the marantz SR6009 has google home support.

I don’t have chrome cast. But nvidia shield that takes command from the google home. So I can tell mini to “play narcos on Netflix on shield” and it does the needful. :cool:

Have been using Philips Hue for around 3 years now. Awesome bulbs! They work flawlessly with my Echo. I also connect my AVR to Echo via Bluetooth hence I can command anything to Alexa and have it on my Marantz AVR.

I also changed my India location to US for sometime to check the HEOS Entertainment app, which is still unfortunately not available in India. I was able to do the basic stuff like power on/off my AVR through Alexa. But other than that it couldn't do much as all the online music streaming providers are not available in India like Deezer, Spotify etc. But it works!

Has anyone managed to link their Marantz with the google mini? Pushkar, how did u manage that on the echo?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back