Google - New Tool

shailenderb

Google has launched a new tool which may be very useful if you are planning to buy something and would like to have some idea of its prices.

Go to normal Google search and enter your product (like Denon, for instance) and click on search - the old way. When the search results are displayed, on the top Left corner click on the "Options" and select "shopping" on the list displayed. You will now be shown various INDIAN sites selling Denon (including used ones) and the prices.

This may not be a perfect solution for your shopping, but still ... some tool is better than no tool at all.

Warm Regds / Shailender

......Google also keeps complete record of your sites visited.....with precise date and time and number of times visited..........where is the privacy ??:eek:hyeah:

I searched for several items using this tool, and was not completely satisfied with the results it threw up. Maybe these are early days, and it will improve as time goes by.

1. Searched for Slayer - World Painted Blood CD - Gave only 3 results out of which only one was the real one but site refused to open.

2. Searched for Cradle of Filth - No results.

3. Searched for marantz cd6003 - No results.

Correct me if I am wrong but does this tool really add over what can be achieved with the numerous Firefox addons?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back