Google pixel 2 XL

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38504

Wife just bought me a new phone. The Google pixel 2 XL. Must say... it's a step up from my Samsung S7 edge. Just wanted to know if there are tips and tricks from fellow pixel users?

The camera is to die for. Just amazing. And the Google assistant, very cool feature to have too.

U really wanna know the whole truth?

It was her birthday, we fell off her scooter, I was riding, and cracked my Samsung. Then we went to have lunch ( by car ), and I wanted to buy a cheap 15k Samsung. Then we saw the google kiosk. She stopped there and convinced me to by the pixel. My card got declined on EMI cause I had just purchased a tv on EMI on the same card haha.

She told me please stand aside and let me buy u the phone :D

So I got a new phone after dropping her off the bike on her birthday lol can u beat that!

U really wanna know the whole truth?

It was her birthday, we fell off her scooter, I was riding, and cracked my Samsung. Then we went to have lunch ( by car ), and I wanted to buy a cheap 15k Samsung. Then we saw the google kiosk. She stopped there and convinced me to by the pixel. My card got declined on EMI cause I had just purchased a tv on EMI on the same card haha.

She told me please stand aside and let me buy u the phone :D

So I got a new phone after dropping her off the bike on her birthday lol can u beat that!
On the same scooter drive you would have taken your BS speaker with you by now you will be having Klipsch FS in hand.;)

If I even whisper the word floorstander, my phone will be confiscated and I will be on the balcony!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back