Got a few lps now looking for a tt.

11K is a decent price it will perform better than current mid fi tables.Buy a good cart and you will be fine.

Regards,
Sachin

Hi Sivasarjun,

Nice TT. Now to get a decent cart for it and a cheap good performing phonopre, perhaps the DIY CNC phonostage here on the forum? Seems easy to build. I've got the MC one that I need to start building.

Regards

Congrats on the purchase...your JVC is a great start. Would suggest you get used to the vinyl format before indulging in expensive gear. I used a Teac P988 for about a year and found my steps in vinyl world with an el-cheapo american phono preamp and a BPL Sanyo audio system (CWX79+700T). Was an educational experience (of course I was familiar with the format from my childhood, thanks to my father).

11K.Way over my initial budget but decided to just bite the bullet.
And it has only started-Cartridge upgrade,Phono pre.......

Hi all,

Could yo suggest me forum member or a dealer who could offer a TT and i prefer Vintage series.

Am planning to buy it by next week or so, am really okie to collect it from Bangalore or Chennai.

Cost is not issues if the brand and Quality makes lead

Thanks

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back