Got new Focal Chorus 706 V2 - and thank you to forum member CorElement

rwnano

Thank you to the forum member Shri CorElement.

He was kind enough to take me under his wing in terms of the knowledge of sound and speakers. Guided me, gave me a demo of his system. He kept on helping me with suggestions on how to improve my system. I was earlier using a pair of Surround speakers as bookshelf speakers – Jamo S 602 or Jamo S 60 SUR.

Some time ago, I was able to, with his suggestions and inputs, go audition two floorstanders. One was a KEF 550 Q. At the home of the seller, I saw that he had another pair of floorstanders, a Focal floorstander model. After auditioning the KEF 550Q, I asked the seller to audition the Focals as well. From that comparison I found that I liked the sound signature of the Focals much better – way clearer midrange and popping instruments with good clarity.

Shri Corelement then helped me with a suggestion of another Focal listing which was in the area. These were Focal bookshelfs. 706 V2 Focals. I auditioned them and found that they suited my budget and price and I purchased them after A/B testing against my older Jamo S602’s. They have a great sound.

Once again a huge thanks and round of applause to Shri CorElement for going out of his way and showing great kindness to a novice.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back