Great Audiophile products

I like the RWA Sig 30.2. No discontentment. I like Jacobs thinking and philosophy. I share similar views which put simply is to have music sounding as close to live as possible. Hence i am buying his tube amp.

every manufacturer has the same philosophy. What matters is the outcome of the implementation ;)
I like the RWA Sig 30.2. No discontentment. I like Jacobs thinking and philosophy. I share similar views which put simply is to have music sounding as close to live as possible. Hence i am buying his tube amp.

.... I share similar views which put simply is to have music sounding as close to live as possible. Hence i am buying his tube amp.

If you have not heard live music as it should be, how woudl you know you are gettign a better listening experince with a tube amp. Not everything tube related are good things.

Hi Anm and Marsilians

I have had six speakers before Rethm. From Cadence to PSB to Martin Logans to Audio Artistry. Rethms are the ones that i really enjoy. I have also had tube amps before. From Cadence to Art Audio to DeHavillands. The one tube amp that i have always wanted is Yamamoto but somehow never got around to buying it. I do not like my tube amp to sound lush and romanticise the music. From my discussion with Jacob i think his tube amp will sound more to my liking. If it doesn't i still have my RWA Sig 30.2

Last edited:
The tubes will be 6550 or KT88 and will be a 8-10 watts

just bumping this thread for an update.

you must have the amp by now - what is your rating of this amp vis-a -vis the RWA amp?

regards

hey suri, prem's last post and yours are separated by mere hours, doubt that would be enough time for him to get his hands on the amp :)

just bumping this thread for an update.

you must have the amp by now - what is your rating of this amp vis-a -vis the RWA amp?

regards

hey suri, prem's last post and yours are separated by mere hours, doubt that would be enough time for him to get his hands on the amp :)

just had lunch, psychotropic, and sopor has dulled my senses.

remembered a post by prem (in May) saying the amp would arrive in a month's time.

flashbulb popped, and i posted!!:eek:

No!NO!! - May happens to be prem's joining date! (May 2008):)

Last edited:
Hi guys if everything falls into place, will have the amp by end of this month. Jacob needs to be perfectly happy before he ships me the amp. He is leaving for the US end of this month to participate in the RMAF 2009 show at Denver. He is doing everything to make sure the amp reaches me before he leaves.

AFAIK the power supply to the amp is a separate unit. The cabinets are wooden. Both KT88 and 6550 tubes should work. Once i get it will post feedback.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back