Greetings from Canada

welcomeclipart9.gif

hello and welcome to the forum.

are u a NRI,if yes, then from where in india?

cheers

welcome to d most sought after hifi forum in India...we'll all try 2 make ur stay comfortable here at all times.

Welcome to the forum!
Tell us more about yourself.

Hi there, I live on the Canadian Prairies - where beautiful Sunsets linger! I have been involved in the audio field for many years. It's fascinating to see how many others have partaken in the hobby the World over, thus in partiality, the reason for my joining this forum. I would like to join forums from other Countries but the language barrier makes this impractical, however we shall see.

Hi Buddy,
Welcome to the Indias most happing audio enthusiast's forum.
You can start here by telling your name and what kind of audio equipments you have or wish to purchase in future.
:clapping: Enjoy.

Hi there, glad to be here... I'm not an NRI (does this mean Non-Resident Indian?). I'm a white fellow living on the Canadian Prairie.

I gues in your case NRI stands for "Not Really Indian"! :p

But, you're welcome to India's triple-H forum - Happening, Helpful, Hi-fi Forum!

We have always been fascinated by the advances that Canadians such as Paul Barton have made in the area of speaker design and manufacture. We would love to have you on board and share information on the Canadian design and manufacture of AV equipment.

Welcome.

Cheers

Welcome. We would love to hear about options that you Canadians have in budget and Hi-Fi gear, and what it costs the average Canadian to enjoy the gear. :)

Regards

Hi Buddy,
Welcome to the Indias most happing audio enthusiast's forum.
You can start here by telling your name and what kind of audio equipments you have or wish to purchase in future.
:clapping: Enjoy.

Hi there, my name is Chris. I currently have a humble setup consisting of an old integrated amplifier, a universal CD player and a 12" two way loudspeaker. Theres' always a wishlist a mile long of things we'd love to own but the sword of pragmatism slices it thinly!

We have always been fascinated by the advances that Canadians such as Paul Barton have made in the area of speaker design and manufacture. We would love to have you on board and share information on the Canadian design and manufacture of AV equipment.

Welcome.

Cheers

I'm both surprised and delighted to hear that Canadian high fidelity audio equipment is enjoyed and discussed by the Indian Audiophile community. One thing about Canadians in general is they suffer from a case of terminal modesty in terms of their achievements in most any area of endeavor, including audio equipment. To say that there is design talent here is a gross understatement. I'd be happy to share with the forum what I know about the Canadian Hi-Fi scene.

... I would like to join forums from other Countries but the language barrier makes this impractical, however we shall see.

Hi Welcome. You wont have that problem on this forum for sure. Just the sheer no. of people in India who speak English is many times over the population of Canada and this forum is 100% English content.

Canadian brands have decent following on this forum such as NAD, PSB, Paradigm, Bryston, Axiom etc.

I'm both surprised and delighted to hear that Canadian high fidelity audio equipment is enjoyed and discussed by the Indian Audiophile community. One thing about Canadians in general is they suffer from a case of terminal modesty in terms of their achievements in most any area of endeavor, including audio equipment. To say that there is design talent here is a gross understatement. I'd be happy to share with the forum what I know about the Canadian Hi-Fi scene.

You'd also be very surprised to know how many people in India dig canadian music as well!

We LOVE stuff from Gordon Lightfoot, RUSH, Leonard Cohen.....:clapping:

Hi Welcome. You wont have that problem on this forum for sure. Just the sheer no. of people in India who speak English is many times over the population of Canada and this forum is 100% English content.

Canadian brands have decent following on this forum such as NAD, PSB, Paradigm, Bryston, Axiom etc.

Nice! I know that NAD was Canadian. I never knew that ALL of these are Canadian. :)

Going by how much these brands are discussed, its only fair that we have Canadian representation in this forum :)

Regards

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back