Greetings!!

Hi Asit,
You may contact Promises Instruments @09830336898 as they are our dealers.

Ashish.

Ashish, I mailed to Priyesh regarding 'Supra' cables for the availability & price,10 days before. Still I dont get reply. Since he is the boss of the company,
won't he reply for low value products to ordinary customers? Your company's
name is there at the global site of Supra. Are you the distributor of Supra?
or Is there any company in the name of Lakozy Electronics?

Ashish, I mailed to Priyesh regarding 'Supra' cables for the availability & price,10 days before. Still I dont get reply. Since he is the boss of the company,
won't he reply for low value products to ordinary customers? Your company's
name is there at the global site of Supra. Are you the distributor of Supra?
or Is there any company in the name of Lakozy Electronics?

Sorry for not replying but Priyesh has been traveling, right now too he is out of country. Yes Lakozy Electronics is the Distributer of SUPRA Cables in India, please post your inquiries here, or you can email it to us on [email protected]

Discount

I think you guy's got idea of opening the store from this forum.

I think you'll should consider a special good discount on all your items to the forum members, whose posts are above 200, the discounted price should never be available to the other people. Indeed a small part of such sales should be donated to the forum.

V.

Good to see enquiries pouring in ..... eh, Ashish.

Would make sense to support us poor hifivisioners by offering 'poorer' prices to us and milk the 'outsiders'.

Re: Discount

I think you guy's got idea of opening the store from this forum.

I think you'll should consider a special good discount on all your items to the forum members, whose posts are above 200, the discounted price should never be available to the other people. Indeed a small part of such sales should be donated to the forum.

V.

Vinay actually I had the offer from Lakozy Mumbai to open a store much before I joined HFV. I was a customer It was only a matter of time. Having said that, I shall speak to Lakozy Mumbai and see if I can pull something extra for HFV members.

Also I forgot to mention in my earlier post: PSB speakers come with a 10 year warranty. - "Conditions Apply".

Hi Welcome to the forum. Since you seem to have dealers / strategic partners / business associates at many places, it may make sense for you to list all of them rather than reply to each of the members' queries.:)

Hi Welcome to the forum. Since you seem to have dealers / strategic partners / business associates at many places, it may make sense for you to list all of them rather than reply to each of the members' queries.:)

dealersdetail.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations sumit and ashish. Good to see you guys open a really nice showroom. I am sure you will do well.

So will you be still part of the forum as individuals or only as dealer members?

The Focus HD has been the spkrs i dream to have some day soon
have been literally floored by its looks size and reviews,though never listened to it

have you guys auditioned the Focus HD

rgrds

Yes. Ashish has taken a demo of Focus HD with parasound amps. He was impressed with the speakers. But, they are built for large rooms. And they need good amplification to drive them.

Shitij

Yes. Ashish has taken a demo of Focus HD with parasound amps. He was impressed with the speakers. But, they are built for large rooms. And they need good amplification to drive them.

Shitij

I had taken demo of these speakers in a 15x15 room and they were run through Parasound Monoblocks. These are definetely your kind of speakers (@ Subhash), they had ample bass and you don't need a seperate sub for sure. Great for certain kind of Music.

I had taken demo of these speakers in a 15x15 room and they were run through Parasound Monoblocks. These are definetely your kind of speakers (@ Subhash), they had ample bass and you don't need a seperate sub for sure. Great for certain kind of Music.

Ashish i think you are tempting me into it
nice to know they can be installed in a 15/15 room , mine would be a slightly larger room,but will be moving into a bigger room in the future

Amplification would be Emotiva XPA-1 Monoblocks

hi jst read in the forums that there is a new model of Legacy Focus HD called the Focus SE
is there a lot of price difference btwn the two ?
are the SE available here too as yet?
If u have heard both are there any major differences ?

here is pic of the 2 models side by side, the SE looks a little trimmer
courtesy - legacy audio forum

Last edited:
Back