Group order for new vinyl compilation - Super hits from Bhatt films

Me too.

Would be very convenient if we were somehow passed on the tracking number.
Had been to Bluedart's local office here but without tracking info they just won't listen.

Hi Sharad, I think Rajesh at Sony DADC is on a holiday. He has not responded as yet to my messages. Once I hear from him will update

I also got my copy and it sounds good !

For those who have a Warped copy it will be replaced by Sony

1. process : write and email with a picture of the warp to Rajesh ( drop me a note and ill give you the address.)
2. During delivery of the new one, the old one will also be picked up.

Got my copy about 2 days back. As I'm out of town, haven't got a chance to open the package. Thanks to all!

As i don't have a TT, not able to check it technically for the warp. However, to the naked eye, the vinyl looks okay. Again, thanks to all for your efforts!

Hello Guys,

Sad I missed out on buying in the earlier deal. Are we planning for any more group buys ?

Awaiting in positively

Regards,
Santosh Kamat

For those who have a Warped copy it will be replaced by Sony

1. process : write and email with a picture of the warp to Rajesh ( drop me a note and ill give you the address.)
2. During delivery of the new one, the old one will also be picked up.

The delivery boy didn't picked the old one. The defect one still with me.

Hi guys,

I was not keeping track, but now I see that many of you have already received your copies. I was not in the country for a little while in the middle, and there was nobody at home. But our security people always accept all deliveries for me.

But the bottom line is: I am still waiting to get my copy.

Rajesh at Sony DADC is back from his holiday and resumes work from today. So hopefully everything will be sorted out by this week

adding me also to the list who have not received it - though I had asked for an address change (had communicated separately with arj on this)

(1) Malvai,
(2) Asit,
(3) Sashijoseph,
(4) apk

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back