Group order for new vinyl compilation - Super hits from Bhatt films

Hi,
Is it possible to change the delivery address , I am not in India at the moment and will be back after end of Dec.

Thanks in advance.

Ajit

Received my copies of the LP...yet to listen to it....a "big thank you" to all those who took the initiative and spared their time. :clapping:

Got my copy yesterday and listened to it too. Very good!

Thanks to Arjun, Prem and others for making this happen!

cheers and Shubo Bijoya!

Today I got my copy. Unfortunately the record badly warped and outer sleeve damaged.

That's sad. Though, I'm sure you should be able to get a replacement.

Got my copy and it is very good. Excellent work guys :clapping:.
Hoping for a third LP soon :).

I got my copy, its poorly packed with soft cardboard box and insufficient bubble wrap, luckily mine isn't damaged and plays perfectly fine.

The Vinyl itself is pretty good quality, the songs Tu Miley, Gali Mein Chand, Tu hi meri Shab & Awarapan are exceptional to say the least.
Thanks for the group buy
Cheers

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Received my package today from BLUEDART. The packaging is very poor as described by FMs earlier. The cover has got bent in two corners but luckily the record has escaped damage. Yet to play the same though.
One suggestion for the external SILKING plastic cover used by the distributor. In this cover the glue is pasted on the flap which makes it difficult to pull out the cover and record. Sometimes the record also sticks to it if one is not careful and may cause damage to it also. I purchased a record from snowrecords.com, Japan where they used same type of cover, only difference being glue is attached to body instead of flap. So taking out record is totally hassle free. Simple Japanese trick, which we should learn and implement.
Regards,
Partha

Have written to Rajesh at Sony DADC about a few receiving warped lps. Once I hear from him, will update you all on the return procedure

Received my LP today in good condition. The songs and pressing is appreciable. Well done everyone who made this happen.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back