Group order for new vinyl compilation - Super hits from Bhatt films

Did anyone of you got email from Sanjeev Arvind <[email protected]> for selling "PHIR TERI KAHANI YAAD AAYEE" LP.

below is his mail, does not say from which store he is sending the mail, do not want to transfer if flake.

Hello Music Lovers,

We feel very happy in presenting our 1st effort that resulted in a sweet sounding 12inch 180 Gram Black Color Vinyl L.P. for the evergreen Bollywood musical movie "PHIR TERI KAHANI YAAD AAYEE" that established Anu Malik Ji as THE Music Composer for many years to come.

This is a limited edition record (only 300 individually numbered copies) and is available for prebooking.

MRP Rs. 1,599
Free courier with in India for all bookings made up to 30th September 2017.
Full payment in advance.

This record is exclusively available with us only, and only we will book it. All bookings sent to the below mentioned email will be valid only after advance payment received in our bank.

Proposed delivery - mid October 2017. May change by a few days here and there.

All confirmation and address for courier to be sent to the following email address:

[email protected]

Bank details for payment as per following
I too got this and have same questions

Did anyone of you got email from Sanjeev Arvind <[email protected]> for selling "PHIR TERI KAHANI YAAD AAYEE" LP.

below is his mail, does not say from which store he is sending the mail, do not want to transfer if flake.

Hello Music Lovers,

We feel very happy in presenting our 1st effort that resulted in a sweet sounding 12inch 180 Gram Black Color Vinyl L.P. for the evergreen Bollywood musical movie "PHIR TERI KAHANI YAAD AAYEE" that established Anu Malik Ji as THE Music Composer for many years to come.

This is a limited edition record (only 300 individually numbered copies) and is available for prebooking.

MRP Rs. 1,599
Full payment in advance.

This record is exclusively available with us only, and only we will book it. All bookings sent to the below mentioned email will be valid only after advance payment received in our bank.

All confirmation and address for courier to be sent to the following email address:

[email protected]

Got this message too.
Actually, as we all knew how bad its Tips Audio CD and I can't expect this LP would be different than CD which was processed like Double Echo, but the imported version Tips/Serengeti Sirocco sounds fabulous and well mastered, I love it (If anybody wants Tips and Sirocco comparison file, send me PM).

This LP contains ONLY six songs and missing 3 songs, which are not bad or can't skip.

Tere Dar Par Sanam - Female Version (Sadhna Sargam) It has its own flavor and can't ignore it.
Dil Deta Hai - Female Version (Alka Yagnik) It's better version than Pankaj Udhas.
Aane Wala Kal - Short Version (Anu Malik) It's also melodious.

Now facts, as newly pressed vinyl are not sourced from actual Analog source or lack proper mastering/using same source which was used to make CD, I am not expecting anything good here, specially if we have bad mastering Tips Audio CD. Using same Digital source to press vinyl doesn't make sense to me. :confused:
Why spend 1599/- :rolleyes: if we already have CD which would be almost identical to Vinyl or vice a versa, specially if it doesn't have all songs.

I would prefer to spend 2K on Imported CD which includes all 9 songs with proper mastering and I believe would sound much better than newly pressed vinyl*
*(if we see the previously released titles and compare with imported CDs).

may I know what exactly this is. Is it saleof brand new records in a full set. Sorry to bug you as I sm new to this forum

Got this message too.
Actually, as we all knew how bad its Tips Audio CD and I can't expect this LP would be different than CD which was processed like Double Echo, but the imported version Tips/Serengeti Sirocco sounds fabulous and well mastered, I love it (If anybody wants Tips and Sirocco comparison file, send me PM).

This LP contains ONLY six songs and missing 3 songs, which are not bad or can't skip.

Tere Dar Par Sanam - Female Version (Sadhna Sargam) It has its own flavor and can't ignore it.
Dil Deta Hai - Female Version (Alka Yagnik) It's better version than Pankaj Udhas.
Aane Wala Kal - Short Version (Anu Malik) It's also melodious.

Now facts, as newly pressed vinyl are not sourced from actual Analog source or lack proper mastering/using same source which was used to make CD, I am not expecting anything good here, specially if we have bad mastering Tips Audio CD. Using same Digital source to press vinyl doesn't make sense to me. :confused:
Why spend 1599/- :rolleyes: if we already have CD which would be almost identical to Vinyl or vice a versa, specially if it doesn't have all songs.

I would prefer to spend 2K on Imported CD which includes all 9 songs with proper mastering and I believe would sound much better than newly pressed vinyl*
*(if we see the previously released titles and compare with imported CDs).

Thanks, I will skip this then.

may I know what exactly this is. Is it saleof brand new records in a full set. Sorry to bug you as I sm new to this forum

Yes, this is sale of brand new record.
No, there is nothing like full set, this thread is for Super Hits from Mahesh Bhatt Films.

Mods: Can we move some posts (Phir Teri Kahani...) in Upcoming Vinyl LP Thread to keep this thread for Mahesh Bhatt LP?

Hello Music Lovers,

MRP Rs. 1,599
Full payment in advance.

[email protected]

It's consortium of 3 individuals who have had placed a private order to SONY DADC for this record.

While buying a record that has been mastered from the digital source is a sure no no, these guys are alright.

If somebody wants to buy he can go ahead w/o worries but as pointed out by FM prepress it has lesser songs. So it's purely your shot.

Sorry to inform you that I am new here .i a a lot confused. Can you explain what are you dealing in to. Is it original records for sale. Or you cutting and pressing them yourself
Regards antonio

Seems it's released.

rB6hAM4.jpg

Can someone initiate contacting SONY/ Mr. Rajesh Menon on this to clarify when the LPs will be shipped.

Back