Group order for new vinyl compilation - Super hits from Bhatt films

Prem bhai how and whom to order given to avail this discount. Plz describe the procedures.

Sent from my Karbonn A19 using Tapatalk

Libaas is with Venus

No, it is available on Saregama:

I remember when this album was recorded the original radio advertisements came from HMV, then the cassette got released from Weston. So HMV may have just allowed others to distribute. In any case, the rights seem to be with Saregama right now.

Thanks,
Sharad Medhavi

If Sony is releasing Ghar/Ijazzat LP we can ask them to release Libaas LP also,as the songs were released on cassettes and CD format only

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LIBAAS will be great. I suggest a combination with MANZIL (RDB) since this was released on EP as far as I know and the EP is also not available readily in used vinyl market. Above all the songs are great too. LIBAAS / MANZIL won't be bad I think.

In the wake of great recording and success of Dil Padosi Hai LP, I think Drohi would be a better choice alongside Libaas. We can assume a good master copy archived for both.

Jai Pancham,

Sourav

Hello Everyone!

@Prem: Any updates of the compilation?

Also help needed in buying a Cartridge for my Technics SL-D3 turntable. Can anyone suggest a good cartridge and where I can get it at a reasonable price in mumbai or online?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Everyone!

@Prem: Any updates of the compilation?

Also help needed in buying a Cartridge for my Technics SL-D3 turntable. Can anyone suggest a good cartridge and where I can get it at a reasonable price in mumbai or online?

Thanks in advance.
I use shure M44-7 with my SL-D3

In the wake of great recording and success of Dil Padosi Hai LP, I think Drohi would be a better choice alongside Libaas. We can assume a good master copy archived for both.

Jai Pancham,

Sourav

Yes i think Drohi alongside Libaas would be great combo.I think saregama has the rights for Drohi too.

Did anyone of you got email from Sanjeev Arvind <[email protected]> for selling "PHIR TERI KAHANI YAAD AAYEE" LP.

below is his mail, does not say from which store he is sending the mail, do not want to transfer if flake.

Hello Music Lovers,

We feel very happy in presenting our 1st effort that resulted in a sweet sounding 12inch 180 Gram Black Color Vinyl L.P. for the evergreen Bollywood musical movie "PHIR TERI KAHANI YAAD AAYEE" that established Anu Malik Ji as THE Music Composer for many years to come.

This is a limited edition record (only 300 individually numbered copies) and is available for prebooking.

MRP Rs. 1,599
Free courier with in India for all bookings made up to 30th September 2017.
Full payment in advance.

This record is exclusively available with us only, and only we will book it. All bookings sent to the below mentioned email will be valid only after advance payment received in our bank.

Proposed delivery - mid October 2017. May change by a few days here and there.

All confirmation and address for courier to be sent to the following email address:

[email protected]

Bank details for payment as per following

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back