Group order for new vinyl compilation - Super hits from Bhatt films

The Good news is that the min order is now 75 and we have reached it.Apparently the ARR LP was a major success for Sony itself as it outsold all their other LPs and has gone for a second pressing !

All your thanks to Prem as i am just the messenger

So please go ahead and make the payment to the distributor at the details below and please update the sheet.

It is better if you update the Phone number as well as that way deliveries do not get missed.
Please also recheck your address.

Bank Name Syndicate Bank
Branch: Vasant Vihar Thane
IFSC SYNB0005484
A/C No. 54841210000151
Name :The Paper Palette

Sheet is as below

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...EpR6BPc3kif8AEuEzwzo8-U5w/edit#gid=1449116726

Last edited:
Great news indeed. Had been despairing just this morning that we are merely at the halfway mark.

Great I will make the payment Monday but still waiting for A R Rahman

Sent from my Karbonn A19 using Tapatalk

Sony DADC is launching the Essential series of vinyls of all major artistes from Shreya to Sonu to KK to Pritam, etc

Two songs of Shreya which are in the Essential are in our Bhatt collection. Hence will replace them in our collection.

The new songs in our lp will now be

Jiya Dhadak Kalyug
Tum Mile Criminal
Awarapan Jism
Gali Mein Aaj Zakhm
Mann Ki Lagan Paap
Tu Hi Meri Shab Gangster
Lamha Lamha Gangster

Last edited:
Prem, can we go for a double LP.
If possible we may take one best song from different films, rather than having two or more songs from same film.

Such LP would stand out as unique even the company releases LP of his movies and really would be a treasure with our members.

Regards,

Jiya Dhadak Kalyug - 5:17
Tum Mile Criminal - 6:14
Awarapan Jism - 7:02
Gali Mein Aaj Zakhm - 5:09
Mann Ki Lagan Paap - 4:52
Tu Hi Meri Shab Gangster - 6:30
Lamha Lamha Gangster - 5:25

Total duration becomes approx. 40 minutes 28 seconds

There was some space left in ARR LP, please add 1-2 more songs (just as option) to fit in as per required duration (20-22 minutes each side). We can use Part-2/3 or sad version of songs, Instead of leaving it blank... right?

Zakhm - Maa Ne Kaha (Chitra) 2:50
Zakhm - Maa Ne Kaha (MM Kreem) 2:49
Zakhm - Maa Ne Kaha (Sad) 1:30
Zakhm - Gali Mein Aaj Chand (Sad) 3:09
Jism - Aawarapan Banjarapan (Part 3) 2:49
Kalyug - Tujhe Dekh Dekh (Part 2) 2:46

Sony has told us to keep it to 40 to 42 min. If time is available will add Maa Ne Kaha by Chitra

At this point with great difficulty I have got them to agree to a 75 min order basis above list of songs. Let's stick to this.

TD they are going to release Murder, Kassor etc. So no point taking one one song from films because you can buy Murder and Kasoor as separate titles.

Post this we can possibly have one more compilation of Bhatts songs. But at this point this stays as a single lp. If we can give them an order of 300 lps then we can look at a double lp. That I don't see happening.

Prepress ya Ali is appearing in Pritams Essential. So not included here

OK, I haven't requested for that.

And as the decided to stick with 75 numbers, we can make it 2 LP set which will be 150, what do you say? Even we can make it 100 (not 75) if we are getting 2 LP @double price obviously.

(Got the answer above)

No you need 300 qty order of double lps. That means 600 lps. Each lp is a different master. Double lps will cost double. Sony will not take the risk of trying to sell the balance double lps. Our order is only 75. They need to sell the balance 225. So it's got to be a single lp. Only on a single lp will they accommodate us with an order of 75. So let's not pl revisit this. Double lps are out

Requesting any of the Mods to update the first post if this thread with the following ?

List of tracks for LP
  1. Jiya Dhadak :Kalyug
  2. Tum Mile :Criminal
  3. Awarapan :Jism
  4. Gali Mein Aaj :Zakhm
  5. Mann Ki Lagan :paap
  6. Tu Hi Meri Shab :Gangster
  7. Lamha Lamha :Gangster

Payment details (The payment is being made to the Distributor directly and not to any HiFiv member and this forum has no participation in profits/revenue but only acting as a conduit for making sure we get critical mass and can talk as one group)
  • Bank Name Syndicate Bank
  • Branch: Vasant Vihar Thane
  • IFSC SYNB0005484
  • A/C No. 54841210000151
  • Name :The Paper Palette

Sheet to update details (Column I with transaction No/Cheque no etc for proof of payment)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...EpR6BPc3kif8AEuEzwzo8-U5w/edit#gid=1449116726

Requesting any of the Mods to update the first post if this thread with the following ?

List of tracks for LP

Arjun,
Please include the address of "The Paper Palette" too as some of the banks' transfer system might ask for the same. Thanks!

Arjun,

Please include the address of "The Paper Palette" too as some of the banks' transfer system might ask for the same. Thanks!

I don't have that with me have asked Sony .. will
Post once I get it
You don't need that for NEFT btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back