gta4?

manu4panjab

hey bros.

has anyone playing gta4 and is there anyone who is completed the whole game

i have just starting to play it found it very entertaining

I have got GTA4 for ps3 but I hardly get the time to play it. I am at my work place at 11:00 in the morning and go back home 10:00 at night, my weekly off is on Monday so I watch movies on that day rather than playing games.

bass bhai you are in for the record for the most number of threads started in this forum keep going :D you are raging ahead of others :clapping:

bass bhai you are in for the record for the most number of threads started in this forum keep going :D you are raging ahead of others :clapping:

bass bhai :D thanks yaar

i guess all of you declared me bass freak :cool:

who knows may be i set a record

Last edited:
I did complete it.If Oscars are given for games,this damn game deserves one!

Hi GTA4 gamers,
I bought GT4 without realising I don't have the NVIDIA card w/256MB on board memory (as is mentioned on the box as basic requirement).

(btw my comp is a celeron 2.5 Ghz w/ Intel board, cant remember more details)

Now the game got installed but gives a cryptic error .... and fails to start. Is there a way to get this software to play with a software-patch on computers without a 3D card?

Thanks,

Hi GTA4 gamers,
I bought GT4 without realising I don't have the NVIDIA card w/256MB on board memory (as is mentioned on the box as basic requirement).

(btw my comp is a celeron 2.5 Ghz w/ Intel board, cant remember more details)

Now the game got installed but gives a cryptic error .... and fails to start. Is there a way to get this software to play with a software-patch on computers without a 3D card?

Thanks,

hey bro i never play it on pc so i guess some other guy can fill you out

Sonos,there is no way of playing high end games like GTA4 on a basic PC setup.you gonna at least need a 256 meg Graphics card.
You can go for 8800 GT which would cost you 7.5k and this will take all the burden of rendering kick ass graphics for all ur latest games. if you have the budget you can go for the SLI MB with 2 way SLI cards.
vj

Sonos,there is no way of playing high end games like GTA4 on a basic PC setup.you gonna at least need a 256 meg Graphics card.
You can go for 8800 GT which would cost you 7.5k and this will take all the burden of rendering kick ass graphics for all ur latest games. if you have the budget you can go for the SLI MB with 2 way SLI cards.
vj

Hi,
Is it possible to get second-hand 3D card that can play GTA4 within 2k budget. This may sound preposterous... but cant spend more :sad:

Regds.

Sorry sonos,u know my answer,you atleast need to spend a minimum of 4 to 5k on a very decent entry level card. So ya,i would recommend you to save up and go for it.

Hi,
Is it possible to get second-hand 3D card that can play GTA4 within 2k budget. This may sound preposterous... but cant spend more :sad:

Regds.

you can get a new 9800gt for 6k which should play the game but u need a good smps for that card

Hello ,
I have GTA4 in xbox 360 platform. In my opinion it is much overrated game. Everything boils down to how fast you can drive a car or motorbike. so it can get quite boring at times.shooting mechanism is bit strange. The main drawback of the game is lack of diversity in character development.
Thnaks.

Hello ,
I have GTA4 in xbox 360 platform. In my opinion it is much overrated game. Everything boils down to how fast you can drive a car or motorbike. so it can get quite boring at times.shooting mechanism is bit strange. The main drawback of the game is lack of diversity in character development.
Thnaks.

i guess its personal tatse

for me its superb for you its boring :)

I completed 70% of the game.....but had to format my HDD due to virus issue....thereafter never played again.

Regards

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back