Guidence for Floor sranding speakers

Phani24

Hi All,

Iam having Denon 750h avr with 140×7. Iam looking for floorstandings.
I am looking on between Klipsch 620f,820f and monitor audio 300 and polk signature 55 or 60.
Please guide.

What's the room size?
Will it be for movies only or music also?
I don't think it is 140 x 7 but that is not so important.

@Phani24 I sincerely apologize for being utterly unhelpful and adding more ingredients to the soup, but please do audition the QAcoustics Concept 40s if possible. The looks might not be for everyone (not for me personally) but they are serious performers. Though provided your choices, I feel you may not like the sound signature.

Also there are a pair of Klipsch being sold on the forum 55K (negotiable) if it suits your taste.

@Phani24 I sincerely apologize for being utterly unhelpful and adding more ingredients to the soup, but please do audition the QAcoustics Concept 40s if possible. The looks might not be for everyone (not for me personally) but they are serious performers. Though provided your choices, I feel you may not like the sound signature.

Also there are a pair of Klipsch being sold on the forum 55K (negotiable) if it suits your taste.
Heard that monitor 300 and signature 60 or 55 better than klipsch 620. Need guidence

Thats an incredulous statement. I would argue they are the one of the best looking speakers and probably the best built for sub-Rs.1 lakh speakers. Superb gloss black finish and a petite but super solid cabinet.

Heard that monitor 300 and signature 60 or 55 better than klipsch 620. Need guidence
I might not be the best person to comment on this - as I have not heard any of the speakers in question. I am personally not a fan of the Klipsch/Polk sound signature, but on occasions I have heard either brand, my experience has been that the Klipsch were better of the two in a similar price range. I have no experience with the monitor 300s in either bullion. Please mind you this is all subjective to my personal sound preference. As I am not being very helpful, I will refrain from commenting on this post after this post. :p

Thats an incredulous statement.
:p, it is indeed. My apologies - for real. They are definitely solidly built no doubt there, but for me they just do not work. If they looked any different, I would have bought them in a heartbeat. I prefer them over a lot of speakers I have heard that were over double the price.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back