Happy Birthday Mr.Blu-ray

he ain't called teky for nuthin! i have immediately moved all sensitive data offline! to the bunkers! :D

@Teky, I am really curious as to how you found Srini's Birthday. As Srini says, you can be the Q in Bond's next movie.

Cheers

Venkat - It all started with Mr.Q challenging me to find his B'day date, His date was cracked within 3 minutes. Srini's was even easier, Added him on Skype and got his B'day date. Infact Srini wasn't aware that he left the information on there until I told him. Think the world is getting shorter with Internet. But there can be only one Mr.Q on this forum and that's Santhosh :cool:

@venkat sir and srini sir.... Add santhosh to the Q as well.

If teky is connery, santhosh is brosnan.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venkat - It all started with Mr.Q challenging me to find his B'day date, His date was cracked within 3 minutes. Srini's was even easier, Added him on Skype and got his B'day date. Infact Srini wasn't aware that he left the information on there until I told him. Think the world is getting shorter with Internet. But there can be only one Mr.Q on this forum and that's Santhosh :cool:

Hi Teky,

Brilliant! Can you pls transfer some apps from your brain to mine! Would be really useful for my upcoming exams!:eek:hyeah:

Cheers!

:):):):)

As like Mr.Q got one klipsch i got one surprise birthday gift pack today from 2Q... Hope all Hifi guys will reveal their birth date to earn this kind of surprises.:cool: Thanks!!!!!!!

98042571.jpg

Thanks Ram & Aneel for your kind wishes... My B'day ended with film "Vinnai thandi Varuvaya" at Inox..

As like our life first half is Ok and second half is dragging a bit.

More suprises in the gift box.... Hard disk were loaded with Bluray movies(Rips) to full capacity...

Thanks buddies....:)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back