Happy Birthday Mr.Blu-ray

teky

Wishing you the best, Enjoy the day, Keep rocking

Don't forget to throw us party in Next HFV meet.

Hi,

Teky, excellent title! Many more happy returns of the day, Mr. Blueray. May The Almighty bless you and your family with good health and prosperity.

Happy Birthday!

Cheers,

hmmmm first it was home theater man now its mister bluray. hmmmm is this the day bluray was invented or are you referring to someone... hmmmmm no doubt the day shall clarify things. its good brainwork to keep guessing to say the least! :D

hmmmm first it was home theater man now its mister bluray. hmmmm is this the day bluray was invented or are you referring to someone... hmmmmm no doubt the day shall clarify things. its good brainwork to keep guessing to say the least! :D

Hi,

The earlier one was quite tough, I think Teky has made it apparent this time. I give you one more clue, he has terminator special LE logo in his signature!

Cheers!

Happy Birthday Mr.Blu-ray:). May this year bring you many more Blu-rays and Blu-ray readers in all forms:D. Title is very apt Teky:clapping:.

We learnt this from you Mr.Bond - the OP of many threads like "Wadia 20..19..18...gone", "Upgrading my system" etc where you had all of us guessing what you were up to.

Venkatesh has given away big clue, should be easy to guess now.

Hi,

The earlier one was quite tough, I think Teky has made it apparent this time. I give you one more clue, he has terminator special LE logo in his signature!

Cheers!

thanks for the hint but shucks the cat is already out of the bag. was quite looking forward to snooping around to see who fit the bill. this is fun!

Happy Birthday Mr.Blu-ray:). May this year bring you many more Blu-rays and Blu-ray readers in all forms:D. Title is very apt Teky:clapping:.

We learnt this from you Mr.Bond - the OP of many threads like "Wadia 20..19..18...gone", "Upgrading my system" etc where you had all of us guessing what you were up to.

Venkatesh has given away big clue, should be easy to guess now.

HEHEHEHE grinning away quite a bit. karma it seems has come full circle to bite me in the backside! :D

happy birthday srinisundar aka bluray! may you have a great day with your loved ones.

and with your system in the year to come! :)

Happy Birthday Srini.........Many Happy "Blu Rays" of the day...............:lol:

:):):):):)

Thanks teky, venkatesh, stevieboy, santhosh, iaudio, mnhegde,vmadhu, deba & Idlebrain for your kind wishes.

Regarding party Infact i want to be out of my work which i am stuck for last 10 days, which is consuming my most of my time( official work only- but become so lazy these day to do official job)...Not logged in HFV for last few days for long time...

I am ready to throw a party(not politiical party) today evening, anybody wish to join all are welcome...am ready for it...:cool:

Dear Srinisundar,

many, many happy returns of the day. You have a good one!!

and wish you a great year ahead with lots of great AV gear!

cheers

Kapvin

Thanks Kapvin for your wishes... Itz an surprise teky could do the "Q" branch job of finding my birthday...

Many happy returns of the day Srini.

Venkat

@Teky, I am really curious as to how you found Srini's Birthday. As Srini says, you can be the Q in Bond's next movie.

Cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back