A new IPTV service provider?

xewecan

Hello everyone.

I currently have no cable subscription, but I have IPTV that's tied to my high-speed Internet provider. But, I'm looking to replace my Internet, but when I do so, the iptv goes with it. We don't watch much TV, we have Netflix and a Plex media server.

But what we do like to do in the evening is throw on the TV and have it in the background. It's usually sitcoms like Big Bang Theory or The Simpsons. Can anyone suggest an IPTV service that will work on Apple TV boxes? Yes, I know that Netflix offers a ton of content (or Hulu, or Youtube, or Disney+ or Prime) but the problem with streaming services such as Netflix is that you need to "engage." You need to click to watch something. It's a different mentality. I want a passive service that'll play some stuff without thinking about it too much. I also enjoy commercials playing in between tv shows. It would be perfect if something like IPTV sverige hd had "channels" rather than shows or something.

Any thoughts?

Hello everyone.

I currently have no cable subscription, but I have IPTV that's tied to my high-speed Internet provider. But, I'm looking to replace my Internet, but when I do so, the iptv goes with it. We don't watch much TV, we have Netflix and a Plex media server.

But what we do like to do in the evening is throw on the TV and have it in the background. It's usually sitcoms like Big Bang Theory or The Simpsons. Can anyone suggest an IPTV service that will work on Apple TV boxes? Yes, I know that Netflix offers a ton of content (or Hulu, or Youtube, or Disney+ or Prime) but the problem with streaming services such as Netflix is that you need to "engage." You need to click to watch something. It's a different mentality. I want a passive service that'll play some stuff without thinking about it too much. I also enjoy commercials playing in between tv shows. It would be perfect if something like IPTV sverige hd had "channels" rather than shows or something.

Any thoughts?
thanks in advance for any help

Hello everyone.

But what we do like to do in the evening is throw on the TV and have it in the background. It's usually sitcoms like Big Bang Theory or The Simpsons. Can anyone suggest an IPTV service that will work on Apple TV boxes? Yes, I know that Netflix offers a ton of content (or Hulu, or Youtube, or Disney+ or Prime) but the problem with streaming services such as Netflix is that you need to "engage." You need to click to watch something. It's a different mentality. I want a passive service like svensk IPTV that'll play some stuff without thinking about it too much. I also enjoy commercials playing in between tv shows. It would be perfect if something like IPTV sverige hd had "channels" rather than shows or something.

Any thoughts?
For your needs, I'd recommend checking out IPTV Sverige HD. It offers a wide variety of channels, including sitcoms like Big Bang Theory and The Simpsons. Plus, it works seamlessly with Apple TV boxes, providing a passive viewing experience similar to traditional TV. With its channel-based approach and occasional commercials, it's perfect for background entertainment without the need for constant engagement.

Hello everyone.

Any thoughts?
Kodi app can provide you that with jio number i believe.

I tried searching Kodi app on the apple tv app store but couldn't find. Can you/someone please help how do i install Kodi on Apple TV?
I use the native tv os with a kodi app already installed on its own.

Attachments

• 17141449398274300521885783997389.jpg
    17141449398274300521885783997389.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 9
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back