Headphone Zone’s marketing trumps itself

sachinchavan 15865

In my view, Headphonezone has one of the best marketing engines in the still nascent audiophile industry in the country. I have peeves with their post-sales service, however I’ve found myself being highly appreciative of their marketing excellence and innovation - be it how they run their sales campaigns, or social media, tradeins, home trials and myriad other schemes.

So I was delighted but not as surprised to receive this novel Diwali greeting card and gift from them a couple of days back. As must have many of you who are their regular customers. A greeting card with Johnny Nash’s lyrics wishing you brightness and a wonderful gift in the form of playing cards so creatively and aesthetically designed - each card bearing a hand-sketched illustration of one artist - covering many of the past legends and currently popular artists from India and the world.

I am glad to see that their penchant for marketing innovation never stops and they keep coming up with something or the other. In a country short on product innovation, it’s nice to see innovation in at least another part of the business.

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg

Last edited:
This Diwali ad is worth appreciating

"Unplug, Reconnect & Celebrate this Diwali 🕯🎆

As audiophiles, we're all about the music, but this Festival of Lights, let's embrace the warmth, laughter, and togetherness with our loved ones. 🎉 Our in-house Diwali video produced with love and care captures these cherished moments - a reminder that music can wait, but these memories are priceless. 📽️

Share with your audiophile friends and let's make this Diwali special!🌟"

In my view, Headphonezone has one of the best marketing engines in the still nascent audiophile industry in the country. I have peeves with their post-sales service, however I’ve found myself being highly appreciative of their marketing excellence and innovation - be it how they run their sales campaigns, or social media, tradeins, home trials and myriad other schemes.

So I was delighted but not as surprised to receive this novel Diwali greeting card and gift from them a couple of days back. As must have many of you who are their regular customers. A greeting card with Johnny Nash’s lyrics wishing you brightness and a wonderful gift in the form of playing cards so creatively and aesthetically designed - each card bearing a hand-sketched illustration of one artist - covering many of the past legends and currently popular artists from India and the world.

I am glad to see that their penchant for marketing innovation never stops and they keep coming up with something or the other. In a country short on product innovation, it’s nice to see innovation in at least another part of the business.

View attachment 81217
I like their notification script on the website, which says “[random person name] from [place in india] just bought [something from their inventory]”. It a clever touch, making people thinking everyone is buying something from this site, so go ahead with your purchase with confidence. Also, it gives a feeling things are getting sold out very fast.

This Diwali ad is worth appreciating

"Unplug, Reconnect & Celebrate this Diwali 🕯🎆

As audiophiles, we're all about the music, but this Festival of Lights, let's embrace the warmth, laughter, and togetherness with our loved ones. 🎉 Our in-house Diwali video produced with love and care captures these cherished moments - a reminder that music can wait, but these memories are priceless. 📽️

Share with your audiophile friends and let's make this Diwali special!🌟"
But if into home stereo can instead play festive songs for all to enjoy. Like this album by Shubha ji.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back