Happy Birthday Mr.G

My best wishes santhosh

time is a very fluid concept here on planet VI. when you want to do something it magically becomes the perfect time to do it.
Oh ! We have same thing here on earth (India). Its called flexible timing. So if in future you have an appointment here on earth say 6-00 p.m. expect some fluidity. :lol:

Last edited:
Wishes for the day brother. Do well.

Belated Happy Birthday Santosh.

Belated b'day wishes santhosh aka Mr.G / Mr.Q.

My best wishes santhosh

Thanks Sidharth, Ashish, Jeeva, Hiten and others for your best wishes.

time is a very fluid concept here on planet VI. when you want to do something it magically becomes the perfect time to do it. i find your earthly concept of being bound to 'clocks' very strange.
LOL
Oh ! We have same thing here on earth (India). Its called flexible timing. So if in future you have an appointment here on earth say 6-00 p.m. expect some fluidity. :lol:
ROFL

I wanted to also share with you folks that I received a Birthday gift from some generous HFV members. I was gifted a Klipsch S4i IEMs and what a pleasant surprise it was. Especially since one of them was asking me to recommend some good headphones and I recommended these. Little did I know, it was for me. Thanks Guys!!

And also special thanks to Hifivision for the many fantastic friends that I have made here. Most of them, I am yet to meet in person, but still know them better than those I have met. Glad to be part of this fabulous community:)

thats a wonderful gesture :clapping:
belate Wishes... enjoy.:)

Thanks Sunil, indeed a wonderful gesture!!

wow! that must have been a real surprise eh? cool!
You bet!! Infact April 6th felt more special than my real birthday which was April 5th. Firstly this thread made my day. Then my wife called saying I received a courier - some goodies that I had ordered from US through Borderlinx (Squeezebox Duet and some spares for the bike). I was like wow, that was quick, can't wait to get back home from work!! Then 5 minutes later she called saying another courier had arrived. Since I was not expecting anything else, I asked her to open it and she said "You must have ordered something and forgotten". I am quite forgetful, but not when it comes to my gadgets. Rest of the day was spent checking my ebay, paypal and credit card statements and wondering what the "mysterious" courier contained. Reached home and opened the "mysterious" package. Sender was some unknown chap in Mumbai. By now, I was confident that it was something that I had ordered and forgotten. After the 1st layer of packing was removed, there was a gift wrapping with a card wishing me - Wow!!. After removing some more layers of packing in a eager and clumsy manner, I could read "Klipsch" and only then things started to fall in place in my dumb head:lol:. I was overwhelmed with the generousity of these chaps. Sweet dreams are made of these:)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back