Happy Birthday Mr.G

teky

I know you've been hiding all the day, But we've been tracking your activity. Now come out and throw us a party :D

Wishing you years of wonderful music ahead.

Me too joining in Wishing "Mr.G" on this great Occasion..Wish you all "Emo" dreams comes true..

"where is the cake?"

"Cake khane vke liye hum kahan bhi ja sakte hain"
Saif Khan in Dil Chahta Hain....:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Thanks Teky, Srini, Anm, Hemanth, Spiro, cmsajith and everyone else for your best wishes.

Even I came to this thread wanting to wish Mr.G and realised it was a thread to wish me :lol:

BTW, what does Mr.G stand for? I have been called Q on HFV. Q as in James Bond's gadget guy.

Last edited:
Hey,

Belated wishes dude. I did guess Mr.G should be you when Mr.Srinisundar mentioned about the EMO thingy.

ENJOY!!!!!

Thanks Teky, Srini, Anm, Hemanth, Spiro, cmsajith and everyone else for your best wishes.

Even I came to this thread wanting to wish Mr.G and realised it was a thread to wish me :lol:

BTW, what does Mr.G stand for? I have been called Q on HFV. Q as in James Bond's gadget guy.

Blame the long weekend :eek:

You're Mr.Q - I'll remember it now ;)

Thanks Aneel and Venkatesh:)

Hey,

Belated wishes dude. I did guess Mr.G should be you when Mr.Srinisundar mentioned about the EMO thingy.

ENJOY!!!!!
You, Srini and others remember the Emotiva thingy, but the guys at Emotiva have happily forgotten about my order. I hope to hear from them by end of this week when they have a new firmware which is supposed to have fixed all their reported bugs. Hopefully, INR continues to be as strong as it has been

Blame the long weekend :eek:
Or is news of your assignment to Sweden doing funny things to you:lol:?

Last edited:
Thanks Venkat and Mr.Bond!!

Day before? Is it tomorrow already in Planet VI ? Or did you mean day before today:lol:?

time is a very fluid concept here on planet VI. when you want to do something it magically becomes the perfect time to do it. i find your earthly concept of being bound to 'clocks' very strange.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back