Harbeth P3ESR-XD Review by Audiophilia- Anthony Kershaw

Absolute Phase

Summary

Even with the obvious attractions of the speakers, I still wondered why all the internet adulation. Well, consider the audience. First, the price and lineage are as attractive as the box. Many prospective buyers will be younger, hip to social media, and want highly regarded audiophile gear they can actually afford. Or, at least save for. Many great audiophile products we review in Audiophilia are end of the journey, aspirational components. Many years of collecting, saving, selling, trading up, etc. Actual young folks, passionate audiophiles, are thrilled they can get their foot in the door with quality products like the Harbeth Audio P3ESR XD. As such, in my late twenties, when I could manage the ProAc Tablettes (not even Signatures), I was excited for weeks about my high-end purchase. However, if the choice was today, Harbeth would be receiving my cheque. Very highly recommended and about the best bargain in high-end audio.

Harbeth Loudspeakers are on demo at Absolute Phase (Exclusive India Distributor)

Attachments

• P3FRONT.jpg
    P3FRONT.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 16
  • P3REAR.jpg
    P3REAR.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 17
  • HARBETHP3BLACK.jpg
    HARBETHP3BLACK.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 16
  • p3esrxdmain.jpg
    p3esrxdmain.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 15
  • STARAWARD.jpg
    STARAWARD.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 15
Not appreciable that the distributor didn’t respond to this request.
Not fair to the distributor... The price varies from customer to customer depending on their dress, language, religion and political views.. You cannot expect the same price for all Indians as we are all unique and different unlike the Americans, Europeans, Chinese, Japanese etc who believe in listing the same prices for all...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back