Hard to find parts!!

sasmit

As suggested in the DIY amp thread...here's a thread of my own..
I got a lot of queries regarding parts on my amp pictures I posted quite a while back..so got this idea....

I can supply :

1. WIMA caps
2. Panasonic FC, FM series caps
3. Metal film resistors ( Vishay or Tyco )
4. High wattage , high tolerance resistors ( e.g. 0.1 %, 0.1 ohm , 5W )
5. LM and LME series chips.
6. Toroids
7. ALPS Pots

Kits and PCB's too,
Currently have LM4780 paralell kit ...posted here ...http://www.hifivision.com/diy/3792-diy-2-100ish-watts.html
Currently working on a digitally controlled preamp with rotary encoder volume control , bass , treble , two selectable inputs and display.

Also an amp based on National LME series chip...digitallty controlled preamp...prototype pcb artwork below..

Last edited:
As suggested in the DIY amp thread...here's a thread of my own..
I got a lot of queries regarding parts on my amp pictures I posted quite a while back..so got this idea....

I can supply :

1. WIMA caps
2. Panasonic FC, FM series caps
3. Metal film resistors ( Vishay or Tyco )
4. High wattage , high tolerance resistors ( e.g. 0.1 %, 0.1 ohm , 5W )
5. LM and LME series chips.
6. Toroids
7. ALPS Pots

Kits and PCB's too,
Currently have LM4780 paralell kit ...posted here ...http://www.hifivision.com/diy/3792-diy-2-100ish-watts.html
Currently working on a digitally controlled preamp with rotary encoder volume control , bass , treble , two selectable inputs and display.

Also an amp based on National LME series chip...digitallty controlled preamp...prototype pcb artwork below..

Thank you , please if possible do share a google doc xls,
for your prices of the audio components....
I am hopeful DIY amp building is going to be less painful with the help of people like you in INDIA :eek:hyeah:

Thank you , please if possible do share a google doc xls,
for your prices of the audio components....
I am hopeful DIY amp building is going to be less painful with the help of people like you in INDIA :eek:hyeah:

happy to help... :) .. I myself have gone through a lot of pain finding the parts.. regarding the prices I haven't made a stock list till now.. I am in the process of setting up a site ... you can PM me your part list and I'll get back with the prices and ETA

Hi,

Thanks for taking my advice and starting a new thread,this gives and Us both complete freedom to interact the way we want without bothering to bump anyone's thread ;)!!

1)Ok here's comes my query to you !! Am looking for a LM series with Buffer or OP-Amp and Short Circuit thrown in for safety :p !! do you have something similar offering ??

2)Next how much for .1% 1/4Watt Mfr ??

3) Which Alps pot can you supply and whats the price ??

Please do let me know bout the above !

Regards.

happy to help... :) .. I myself have gone through a lot of pain finding the parts.. regarding the prices I haven't made a stock list till now.. I am in the process of setting up a site ... you can PM me your part list and I'll get back with the prices and ETA

Try RSonline which has lot of things.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back