Hard to find parts!!

sasmit

As suggested in the DIY amp thread...here's a thread of my own..
I got a lot of queries regarding parts on my amp pictures I posted quite a while back..so got this idea....

I can supply :

1. WIMA caps
2. Panasonic FC, FM series caps
3. Metal film resistors ( Vishay or Tyco )
4. High wattage , high tolerance resistors ( e.g. 0.1 %, 0.1 ohm , 5W )
5. LM and LME series chips.
6. Toroids
7. ALPS Pots

Kits and PCB's too,
Currently have LM4780 paralell kit ...posted here ...http://www.hifivision.com/diy/3792-diy-2-100ish-watts.html
Currently working on a digitally controlled preamp with rotary encoder volume control , bass , treble , two selectable inputs and display.

Also an amp based on National LME series chip...digitallty controlled preamp...prototype pcb artwork below..

Last edited:
As suggested in the DIY amp thread...here's a thread of my own..
I got a lot of queries regarding parts on my amp pictures I posted quite a while back..so got this idea....

I can supply :

1. WIMA caps
2. Panasonic FC, FM series caps
3. Metal film resistors ( Vishay or Tyco )
4. High wattage , high tolerance resistors ( e.g. 0.1 %, 0.1 ohm , 5W )
5. LM and LME series chips.
6. Toroids
7. ALPS Pots

Kits and PCB's too,
Currently have LM4780 paralell kit ...posted here ...http://www.hifivision.com/diy/3792-diy-2-100ish-watts.html
Currently working on a digitally controlled preamp with rotary encoder volume control , bass , treble , two selectable inputs and display.

Also an amp based on National LME series chip...digitallty controlled preamp...prototype pcb artwork below..

Thank you , please if possible do share a google doc xls,
for your prices of the audio components....
I am hopeful DIY amp building is going to be less painful with the help of people like you in INDIA :eek:hyeah:

Thank you , please if possible do share a google doc xls,
for your prices of the audio components....
I am hopeful DIY amp building is going to be less painful with the help of people like you in INDIA :eek:hyeah:

happy to help... :) .. I myself have gone through a lot of pain finding the parts.. regarding the prices I haven't made a stock list till now.. I am in the process of setting up a site ... you can PM me your part list and I'll get back with the prices and ETA

Hi,

Thanks for taking my advice and starting a new thread,this gives and Us both complete freedom to interact the way we want without bothering to bump anyone's thread ;)!!

1)Ok here's comes my query to you !! Am looking for a LM series with Buffer or OP-Amp and Short Circuit thrown in for safety :p !! do you have something similar offering ??

2)Next how much for .1% 1/4Watt Mfr ??

3) Which Alps pot can you supply and whats the price ??

Please do let me know bout the above !

Regards.

happy to help... :) .. I myself have gone through a lot of pain finding the parts.. regarding the prices I haven't made a stock list till now.. I am in the process of setting up a site ... you can PM me your part list and I'll get back with the prices and ETA

Try RSonline which has lot of things.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back