Harman kardon avr 141

Muthupandian2004

Hi users i am new to the forum. I am going to setup a budget Home theater. For that i am planning to get used AVR. I was offered thru a site, an Harmon Kardon model 141 but having a slight technical issue. The AVR is in protect mode. Can i go for this? Anybody suggest me whether a service make it good for me

Hi,

Protect mode? You mean when switched on it activates protection circuit?

I am sure there are other avrs you can find on Hifiads.com or For Sale by Owner section...get an avr which will work well for you.

Hi users i am new to the forum. I am going to setup a budget Home theater. For that i am planning to get used AVR. I was offered thru a site, an Harmon Kardon model 141 but having a slight technical issue. The AVR is in protect mode. Can i go for this? Anybody suggest me whether a service make it good for me

It could be a minor or a manjor issue, which when resolved, would get the receiver out of Protection Mode, which is actually a built in feature to protect itself from damage. Receiver could go into protection mode due to various reasons. Its upto you to decide whether its worth spending time and effort in sorting out the cause.

Personally, I would save time and move to another receiver.

MaSh

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back