Harman kardon AVR 240 & HKTS 11

rwnano

The AVR 240/230 doesnt have HDMI at all. Nor bluetooth inputs. How do I set up the system in my house please and what sort of tricks will the system be able to do that I would not notice or know about otherwise. Thanks!

I was considering:
1. Buying a LG v20 as a dedicated mp3 player.
2.making an old laptop a volumio server
3. Repairing the subwoofer on the HKTS THEATER.
4. Buying a DAC.
5. Getting a decent voltage stabilizer for the system.
Thanks for the guidance.

Hope the AVR has digital audio in. If so plug the HDMI from source to TV. Then from TV take digital audio out and connect it to the AVR digital audio in . This will do good for the sound.

Sir amplifier ki aaadhi cheezein nahi working Hain. For example. FM is not working. Some modes are not working. Woofer is not working. I got it as a high quality hand me down..so just trying to optimize it's use with low effort.

Sir amplifier ki aaadhi cheezein nahi working Hain. For example. FM is not working. Some modes are not working. Woofer is not working. I got it as a high quality hand me down..so just trying to optimize it's use with low effort.
oh ok.You may need to take the unit the local good AVR technician to check and rectify it.
In case if it is a active subwoofer,u can get another used subwoofer ( if the subwoofer couldn't be rectified ).Good luck.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back