Has anybody used Sound Foundations POWERBASE (available in Hifimart) ?

There are many brands and model types available.....look at Belkin etc.....its better to get a good one with ample protectors and points...

I haven't used the specific product. But, having known Ali and used his power supply products, I would buy a Soundfoundations product over a Belkin. Especially if I have all what is in your signature.
Yes, I would agree to that. :)
Have heard good things about his power products. No nonsense and good value.
I have one of Ali's AV racks (the stealth one). Built like a bloody tank !!

There are many brands and model types available.....look at Belkin etc.....its better to get a good one with ample protectors and points...

Hi,
I'm using the 8-socket Belkin surge protector for my equipment since around 2 years now. Going great. You MAY consider it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've been using a DAC power strip model ACFP-A06P bought 10 years back for around 2000/- (no longer available).
Has served me very well so far, but as Naturelover said, I think I need a step up now considering my current configuration.

Will order one now.

I have two of these and they seem to be working fine. Though I do not not see any difference in sound but I would imagine it would protect from surge.

Back