Has anyone heard about Mhdt Laboratory made Dacs ?

But ,I can't hear some songs more than 2 mnts due to vocal sibilants..
Hi Pks,

In case if you are using a Denon or a Marantz avr, you can try using the Audyssey MultEQ Filter frequency range in the phone app and reduce the brightness to your taste.

Luckily I don't have much of that issue. For the good cd/ digital file recordings , it sounds good for my tastes. It's only for the bad recordings , a little sibilance and digital edge needs to be smoothened out.

Rgs,
Nitin

Here is an used Job integrated for sale in this website.

Don't have any affiliation with the seller though..
Thanks again to Prem for recommending this amp and Pks.k for directing me to the website.
Also from all the ownership reviews confirming that this amp would have really suited my tastes and was in the budget.
Unfortunately it does not have the HT bypass mode and subwoofer out according to Mr. Partha who manages the website.
Issue is, I need the above 2 features in the integrated as I am really short on space hence need to have small bookshelves with a sub and the integrated in the same setup as the avr.
I guess the search goes on.

Hi,
I am getting a MHDT Pagoda (hand carried, Mid July) and can share my impressions of it in my set up after I hear it a while.

I am buying it unheard, based on reviews and recommendation of @prem (I have a lot of appreciation and respect for his experience and audio acumen. His recommendation of the Croft integrated amplifier as a match for my speakers was spot on. I am delighted every time I switch on)

I am in Bangalore and your location says India 😊, so if you are visiting Bangalore, end July, you are welcome to come over for a listen.
Got a used MHDT Havana DAC (so no Pagoda now)
This sounds so good with the rest of the chain (that I fear the Auralic Altair G1’s days are numbered!)
Using a Bluesound node 2i as a streamer.
The amount of detail and warmth is delicately and beautifully balanced even though the sound stage is not as wide as the Auralic. The images, depth and layering are also rendered nicely.
Thanks @prem for turning me on to this little gem of a DAC.

Hope you have considered the Naim nait 5si as well @Nitin K at here https://hifimart.com/product/naim-nait-5si-integrated-amplifier/

This amplifier has HT by pass, sub out options.
I don't know how it sounds, one could read a lot of positive reviews in our forum.
Thanks again Pks. I sure did consider that along with the YBA Passion 100 which also has got good reviews but unfortunately not available here.
Thinking of another way to get it as it is an older model.

The amount of detail and warmth is delicately and beautifully balanced even though the sound stage is not as wide as the Auralic. The images, depth and layering are also rendered nicely.
Congratulations and enjoy it Analogous.

Thanks again Pks. I sure did consider that along with the YBA Passion 100 which also has got good reviews but unfortunately not available here.
Thinking of another way to get it as it is an older model.

Congratulations and enjoy it Analogous.
Hi @Nitin K ..!
Have you found your desired amplifier?
Sorry if we have missed your update ..

Hi @Nitin K ..!
Have you found your desired amplifier?
Sorry if we have missed your update ..
Hi Pks,

Since I couldn't get my hands on the YBA passion. I have narrowed down on the Belles Aria Integrated which is available on USaudiomart. But am checking with the seller if It can function with 220 volts without a stepdown transformer and if the Rel HT 1508 can be connected to its preout for stereo listening, which he has to get back after checking out.
The next big task is if it works out with the seller, then figuring out the logistics and customs which is the biggest hurdle here.

Thanks and regards ,
Nitin

Hi Pks,

Since I couldn't get my hands on the YBA passion. I have narrowed down on the Belles Aria Integrated which is available on USaudiomart. But am checking with the seller if It can function with 220 volts without a stepdown transformer and if the Rel HT 1508 can be connected to its preout for stereo listening, which he has to get back after checking out.
The next big task is if it works out with the seller, then figuring out the logistics and customs which is the biggest hurdle here.

Thanks and regards ,
Nitin
Thanks for your update bro..!
Best of luck for your import ..!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back