Have a FAQ or quick reference for the hifivision

vashok

Hi
I joined this forum in Jan and since then have learnt a lot by my passive and occassional active participation here.
I have observed that many folks, especially new ones like me, post similar kinds of questions. And there are generous and kind experts who still choose to answer. My point is that the starting point for the first timer is usually the same level of questions and the answers may not vary much.
I was wondering if it helps to have a most frequently asked question(faq) list and links to lists of old posts which discuss the answers. As it seems, "Search" is not something used often as it may not be as specific as a FAQ.

thanks
Ashok

Hi
I joined this forum in Jan and since then have learnt a lot by my passive and occassional active participation here.
I have observed that many folks, especially new ones like me, post similar kinds of questions. And there are generous and kind experts who still choose to answer. My point is that the starting point for the first timer is usually the same level of questions and the answers may not vary much.
I was wondering if it helps to have a most frequently asked question(faq) list and links to lists of old posts which discuss the answers. As it seems, "Search" is not something used often as it may not be as specific as a FAQ.

thanks
Ashok

Hello Ashok,

If you would like to volunteer with a FAQ, I could make it a sticky for all new members.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back