Having amplifer and subwoofer,Which stereo player want to buy?

vijayasakthi

For hatchback car (wagon r)

Having speaker,Tweeter (pioneer) subwoofer (pioneer) and amplifer (Sony),Which player want to buy?

Excepting good bass and clear sound quality in minimum budget

Waiting for the experts opnion

For hatchback car (wagon r)

Having speaker,Tweeter (pioneer) subwoofer (pioneer) and amplifer (Sony),Which player want to buy?

Waiting for the experts opnion
Best option is to visit a trusted accesories shop near your place and check with what he has in his stock. Not all dealers will have the same model. Quality of installation is most important. So visit an accessories shop and get a list of options. Maybe then we can help pick one.

MaSh

Hi,
Sony or Pioneer is good one,
Bro
I didn't ask which brand to buy
I am asking what are the features are required for the player to connect my above amp,sub,speaker,etc
Which I mentioned in my first post
For example
Need seperate subwoofer preamp outputs
How many RCA Pre-out is must in the player,etc....

Best option is to visit a trusted accesories shop near your place and check with what he has in his stock. Not all dealers will have the same model. Quality of installation is most important. So visit an accessories shop and get a list of options. Maybe then we can help pick one.

MaSh
Bro as far as you know
what are the features are required for the player to connect my above
amp,sub,speaker,etc
In which pioneer model player have the features

Bro as far as you know
what are the features are required for the player to connect my above
amp,sub,speaker,etc
In which pioneer model player have the features
Feature wise, I would look at either 1 or 2 pairs of pre out. That would help me connect 1 or 2 amps. Apart from this if it comes with a kit to connect to steering controls. These are the primary specs i would check for. There are many more but they more of a preference than anything else.

Again, visit a shop close by and tell him your requirements. He would be able to give you a list of possible players that will support your current components.

MaSh.

Good luck.
When you want good bass and clear sound, you need to spend some money. Minimum budget will give you minimum results too.
A Wagon R has horrendous NVH so all the money you put in with all the equipment will go to waste if you don't damp the vehicle properly

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back