HD monitor query

Hi all,
Even though the discussion is confusing [regarding what to buy] it is infomative. So finally guys suggest me what to buy-is it benq e2400hd or samsung or dell or is it Led lcd monitor or monitor-tv or any other.I will be using it for gaming,watching hd movies and more of internet browsing.

thank you.

Hi,

If possible do a demo of all the monitors, I demoed all monitors, samsung, benq, lg, viewsonic, acer, dell (all tested at my place personally), I even managed to get an AppleCinemaDisplay sample monitor to my place and check it (it was awesome:licklips:).......... each has got it's own up's and downs, so demo it and choose which ever you are satisfied with and suits your needs. That will be the best way to select ............ cause you are always going to get mixed reviews and finally get confused.

cheers

aneelr,i am sorry, i read the post but did not notice that it is you who posted it.thank you for your kindness to respond.

Hi Suresh,

Casual use, for browsing,gaming and watching movies like 1080p mkv files and normal DVDs.

cheers,
sri

Have a look into these user reviews, In general from What I've heard & read in the internet so far the Dell one is superior (Just my opinion - No offence to other owners)

Some reviews from TE which might help you decide, There are pictures about the samsung one as well. Seems like the Dell has some audio lag

Samsung

Samsung P2350 23" Full HD Monitor - TechEnclave

Dell

Dell S2409W 24" LCD Review - TechEnclave

Hope this helps - If not confuse you :D

Hi all,
Even though the discussion is confusing [regarding what to buy] it is infomative. So finally guys suggest me what to buy-is it benq e2400hd or samsung or dell or is it Led lcd monitor or monitor-tv or any other.I will be using it for gaming,watching hd movies and more of internet browsing.

thank you.

I would recommend BenQ, but final choice is yours.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back