HDMI Cable repair

Jeffin

Dear Friends,
anyone Knows Where i can repair damaged HDMI Cable @ (Connector Broken) Bangalore.

Tks/Regards
Jeffin

An HDMI cable is very difficult to repair. Just throw it away and buy a new one. I would not be surprised the repair costs are more than buying a new one.

Cheers

excellent hdmi cables u get for 5$ in ebay with 10Gbps+ capacity .Grab one or two from there . Other one you can sell off . if you get basic hdmi in less than 500 and happy with that , go for new one locally

excellent hdmi cables u get for 5$ in ebay with 10Gbps+ capacity .Grab one or two from there . Other one you can sell off . if you get basic hdmi in less than 500 and happy with that , go for new one locally

i bought a double braided hdmi cable for 130 rs. off ebay ... better to get a new one

brand?

i deal with ebay.com..reputed makes i get all the time.

this one

eBay India: New Premium HDMI Cable 1.3 Gold for PS3 HDTV 1080p (item 270738428713 end time 23-Apr-2011 23:58:17 IST)

not branded though but very sturdy from the make.

for digital cables i don't think brand affects quality that much , either it works or it does not work ;) even if you buy 5 cables assuming 4 don't work you'll still end up paying less than a branded one. although they hardly fail...

but your call , i've put the link and it's 40bucks cheaper than what i paid :p

Back