Klipsch speaker service.

rxchandu

Hello, is anyone aware of service/repair for Klipsch speakers in Bangalore? My RP-15PM is have bluetooth issues. Since i bought this in US, cinebels is refusing to repair that. Please let me know if you have anyone local who can service/repair them.

Thanks
Chandra

Thanks.. i have raised a request, let us see if they do anything to help.
Hi Chandra, Quick check, any response from Klipsch on your case? It might FM in similar situations, I think these brands should provide international warranty and support to their customers in such scenarios, they are certainly charging premium on these products.

You could check with AHA Technologies (www.ahatech.in) if they provide any paid support on Klipsch products.

Hi Chandra, Quick check, any response from Klipsch on your case? It might FM in similar situations, I think these brands should provide international warranty and support to their customers in such scenarios, they are certainly charging premium on these products.

You could check with AHA Technologies (www.ahatech.in) if they provide any paid support on Klipsch products.
Hello,
Klipsch finally agreed for paid service in Bangalore and have given the contact information. I haven't found time to visit them yet.

Chandra

Hello,
Klipsch finally agreed for paid service in Bangalore and have given the contact information. I haven't found time to visit them yet.

Chandra
Wow thats great news, do let us know how it goes. I recently gave a pass on Klipsch "The Fives" offer which was imported, just to avoid after sales support scenario/situations. Took a plunge and ordered ELAC Debut Connex DCB41 😉 eagerly waiting for the delivery. Will share my first impression once the unit is setup. Cheers.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back