HDMI Cable Supporting 4k@120 HZ

rajivaryan1984

Hi, any recommendations for HDMI cable which supports 4K@120 HZ. If any body is personally using any brand and type requested. Lot of fake cables availiable... on amazon and flipkart and it is bit hard to identify them. Therefore, looking for recommendations.

Need to use it with my AVR SR7015, Apple TV and Xbox One.

I've tested Bluerigger Ultra, DHIVIS, Cablecreations. All of them work fine with my 6050ub, PS5.
Look for HDMI 2.1, 48Gbps, 8K compatability. Those are your keywords.

The Amazonbasics braided one is HDMI 2.0/18Gbps, not 2.1/48Gbps - I have one of them too. :)
The ones you should stay 100% away from are the 10Gbps cables.

Tried for 4k120 gaming. Got frame drops. Guess it's inconsistent.
For small distance, those should be fine but I agree the consistency of those cables is questionable. If gaming at 4K,120 Hz is the primary objective, then it's better to opt for an 'Ultra Certified' cable for peace of mind. They are pretty cheap these days.

For small distance, those should be fine but I agree the consistency of those cables is questionable. If gaming at 4K,120 Hz is the primary objective, then it's better to opt for an 'Ultra Certified' cable for peace of mind. They are pretty cheap these days.
Thats what I eventually did. Hence the Honeywell recommendation I shared.

Hi, any recommendations for HDMI cable which supports 4K@120 HZ. If any body is personally using any brand and type requested. Lot of fake cables availiable... on amazon and flipkart and it is bit hard to identify them. Therefore, looking for recommendations.

Please try for chord / van den hul, they are little bit expensive but quality vise ve good

Why HDMI 2.1 cable for Xbox One?
You will be fine with HDMI 2.0 cable if you won't be doing 4K at 120hz. Xbox One does not support it.

Only if you have a super high end PC, PS5 or Xbox Series S or X then go for HDMI 2.1 cables.

For me, nothing beats this.

But OP has asked for a 4k@120 (48Gbps) compatible cable, and you've linked to a 4K60/18Gbps cable.

You may consider AudioQuest Pearl48, Forest48, Cinnomon48 etc. They are 48Gbps 8K-10K cable.
You can also consider Monoprice Certified 8K cables
Tono Raptor HDMI 2.1 cables also can be considered

Back