HDMI in-wall

Believe me or not ,there are many pj marketing going on in the name of 4k ,but actually we dont know whether it is native pj unless tested or reviewed by a professionals .Most of low budget 4k pj uses faux 4k (kind of pixel shifting technology to upscale).There is lot of debate in this too.But definitely it will be better than normal 1080p pj.
The true native 4k pj based on my knowledge starts from 5000USD $ ,it was released by Sony ,the model no is VPL -VW285 es.
But since the true native 4k pj technology is evolving ,definetly the prices should come down in near future. So my suggestion is best research yourself before taking decision on 4k pj based on your requirements and budget.

Believe me or not ,there are many pj marketing going on in the name of 4k ,but actually we dont know whether it is native pj unless tested or reviewed by a professionals .Most of low budget 4k pj uses faux 4k (kind of pixel shifting technology to upscale).There is lot of debate in this too.But definitely it will be better than normal 1080p pj.
The true native 4k pj based on my knowledge starts from 5000USD $ ,it was released by Sony ,the model no is VPL -VW285 es.
But since the true native 4k pj technology is evolving ,definetly the prices should come down in near future. So my suggestion is best research yourself before taking decision on 4k pj based on your requirements and budget.

Yes, a lot of sellers are advertising low end projectors as 4k. All it does is "downscale 4k". That marketing is blatant lies. We could always look at the native resolution and see the truth for ourselves.
The pixel shifting projector in the market right now costs minimum 1500USD ( Exception is the indiegogo campaign ntech projector). Sony True 4k is still expensive for me.
The display maket is very slowly evolving for now. There are a few super expensive 8k monitors out there (like the dell 8k monitor), which requires 2 HDMI cables for it to work at 8k@60hz.
The 4k prices will come down only with the introduction of 8k or something entirely different like a "holographic projector".

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back