Headphone between Rs 8000 - 10000

nishant205

Hello friends

I am looking for Headphone in the range of Rs. 8k to 10 k.

Previously I was using " Bose In Ear Headphone " which I find good but not that great for what i paid for.
I listen to the music of A.R. Rahman, U2, Coldplay, Yanni, Norah Jones. Also some of Indian Classical like Jugalbandi betn Ustaad Zakir Hussain & Pandit Shiv kumar Sharma

SO please suggest me headphones in my range and according to my music taste. I can even get it from USA.

Thanks
Nishant

Audio-Technica AD700 will probably give you some of the best sound in that budget. But yes, if you require in-ear or closed back or something you will have to look elsewhere.

I use Ultimate Ears 5. Fits in the range. Its an in ear model. Very happy with the sound.

I think its now part of the Creative Group.

Audio-Technica AD700 will probably give you some of the best sound in that budget. But yes, if you require in-ear or closed back or something you will have to look elsewhere.

+1. Denon AH-D2000 is another excellent choice if you push your budget a little bit more...

a) Dedicated or portable?
b) Open or closed?
c) Amped or not?
d) Source?

THanks for replying

1. Sorry I didn't get the difference between Dedicated or Portable.
(I mainly listen the music at home only)

2 . I want open & that to In Ear type

3. Amp is not necessary

4. I will use the headphone with my Creative Zen Vision W Player.

Waiting for your Reply

Listen to Shure once and you will forget everything else :)
Find more about them here Shure.
I have a SE530PTH and I have never heard anything like that ever.

THanks for replying

1. Sorry I didn't get the difference between Dedicated or Portable.
(I mainly listen the music at home only)

2 . I want open & that to In Ear type

3. Amp is not necessary

4. I will use the headphone with my Creative Zen Vision W Player.

Waiting for your Reply

Dedicated one would be full size cans, usually for home use, which are normally not suitable for traveling.

Well the best fullsize model I can suggest you, for un-amped home use with a portable player, is Alessandro MS1i. I sold my HD595 and got this recently. You can pay with Paypal. They don't charge for shipping. But this one is an open model, so sound will leak. If you want closed model, try the Denon AH-D1001. Very comfortable with oodles of bass. Both these can easily be driven with out a headphone amp.

But since you mentioned In-Ear type, I might not be of much help here. For my portable use, I'm having an entry level CS300.

Happy hunting!

I got my SE 530 for 15 k but SE 110 or 210 will fall well below your budget, try them once if you can get hold..

I'm still looking for the In ear headphone.
Confused between Senn. IE8, Shure SE, Klipsche brand

Please help me

IE8 would be out of your budget.

Look at Klipsch IEMs( X10,X5,custom3). They are available in India for very reasonable price.
Also, Head-direct RE0 is a bargain at current "sale offer" price of 5k.

If you can source from US, also consider - Phonak audeo PFE & monster turbines.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back